If you think earth isn't flat your fucking retarded. There is solid proof that you can look up that earth is flat...

If you think earth isn't flat your fucking retarded. There is solid proof that you can look up that earth is flat. If earth was round people would be falling off.

If earth is flat.Why are the other planets round?

God put those there to fool the least devoted into going to hell.

anything can happen in our universe and our planet happened to be flat. I dont get why your even trying to argue with me you know that the earth is flat.

no one is arguing the earth is round you half wit they are saying its an oblate spheroid

If the Earth was flat, someone would've taken a picture of them being on the edge of the world by now, looking into the abyss of space.

The earth is undoubtedly a sphere. Watch a boat disappear over the horizon, it's blatantly obvious.

I just dont get the logic, we can fly around the world in a straight line....is the world a mobius strip?

You would die if you tried. The vacuum of space would kill you and the government covers up the deaths. its restricted space and they try to keep people out of it and the government has filled in peoples head that its round so they dont go searching for that.

and you forget why we've only explored 5% of our oceans

lol all the oxygen in the air would leak off the edges in that case.

theres a thing called the atmosphere

Then how the fuck do you get from America to Asia via the Pacific Ocean?

So you believe what marine scientists tell you but not what astronomers tell you?

Ships sailing off in the sea disappear from the bottom up, the earth is round

You go around

/thread

the atmosphere IS the air on the planet. It would drip off the surface the same way a gallon of water would spill off the surface of a flat counter in the kitchen.

/thread x2

yes because astronomers are the ones filling you in with lies so you wont die

uhm. have you literally tried googling "curvature of the earth"? That picture just wasn't taken high enough. This is what it looks like from satellites. Looks pretty curvy to me

0/10

Its blocked by rock. Again we havent explored more than 5% of our oceans

/thread

photoshop

Baited. Ill take it.

It's easy to see curvature here at ground level. Curvature is why you can see so much farher when you're high up.

Also gravity. It's why things speed up when falling wether then going a consrant speed.

There is absolutely 0 proof the earth is anything but round.

what you're thinking is the marine life and sea floor.... we've explored a good bit of the surface.

you misspelled constant so your lying. and if earth was round peope at the bottom would fall off.

Flat-Earth posts could be made by:
1) Someone devoutly reading and taking a literal translation of the Bible,
2) Someone genuinely functionally idiotic and delusionally paranoid,
3) Joker Sup Forumstards trolling,
4) Probers testing to see if there's anyone out there with calm intelligence, patience, and ability to refute the nonsense with irrefutable knowledge and clarity of thought.

The last type know they've succeeded by being unanswered.

yall niggas i got you good

you replaced "you're" with "your", and misspelled "people", so your argument about typos and misspellings is invalid.

I came here to shitpost and chew bubblegum.

and I'm all out of bubblegum.

lol that's a fucking cgi from movie where they had some problem with a space station. in short: nice photosop m8.

I'm bored.

posit a legit argument for why the Earth is flat.

There isnt one
i just did this for the keks

i found this on internet. seems pretty deep stuff though.

So, I was doing some flat-earth research for a colleague and I ran across some facts about CN Tower that, among other things, boasted about being able to see ~100 miles on a clear day (fact 12). This seemed fishy to me so I dusted off some triganometry and used arc cosine to find out how far you can see from the observation deck before the "round-earth" curves away.

Given Values
Height of the observation deck: 1,135 feet
Generous height of eye level: 6 feet
Elevation of Toronto: 249 feet

Mean Radius of the Earth at sea level (lol) = 20,903,520 feet

h = Height of observation deck + Generous height of eye level + Elevation of Toronto
R = Mean radius of the Earth (lol)

h= 1390 feet
R= 20,903,520 feet

Formula
How far you can see if you were on a sphere = R*ACOS(R/(R+h))

How far you can see if you were on a sphere = 20925524.9*ACOS(20925524.9/(20925524.9+1390))

How far you can see if you were on a sphere = 241,057.18 feet

How far you can see if you were on a sphere = 45.65 miles

45.65 miles isn't 100 miles... not by half. The only possible way you can see landmarks 100 miles away, such as Niagara Falls as they boast, is if the earth is flat. They even make note to say that it can only be seen on a clear day! Or, exactly what you would expect to see on a flat-earth.

yes I know.

but your thread only has 35 posts.

Ah. Class 3.

That's an awfully convenient answer

not what I asked for

>45.65 miles isn't 100 miles... not by half. The only possible way you can see landmarks 100 miles away, such as Niagara Falls as they boast, is if the earth is flat. They even make note to say that it can only be seen on a clear day! Or, exactly what you would expect to see on a flat-earth.
On a flat Earth from the tower, you should also be able to see Mt. Everest. Or heck, the Rockies. Or even closer, the Appalachians.

Who are are you?
And what *did* you ask for?

ok

Thr flat earth society has members all around the globe.

a legit argument. not something you copy and pasted from the internet you don't even understand.

Just out of curiosity, u fucking moron, just why??!!??? What is the reason they would lie about it? What is there to gain?

Kek

Gravity would cause a flat earth to crumple into a sphere-like shape.

35 baited posts