FB WWYD thread

FB WWYD thread

nice tits i'd bang

is she asian... if she is, then fake tits

no

yes

who is that girl on the right, not the ones in the background

she has enough tits for all of us

Snap her breasts with a strong rubber band everytime I see her until the Pavlovian conditioning takes over and the sight of me makes her nipples erect

Wwyd

hhahahahhahaa you buddy are a legend!!!! her body is born for that

wwyd

don't know, but wwyd?

WWYD Anons

wwyd ?

WWYD

marry her

Make her gagc on my cock and cum all over her face.

who likes

what would you do with her tiny body

I would use her as my personal toy. Whenever I'm feeling horny I'd grab her hair and bend her over. Then I'd start pumping into her tight pussy until I've filled it with cum.

I would get her drunk and start fingering her in her dress. When she's wet enough I'd take her to the washroom to fuck.

wwyd?

Do your worst

qt

What would you do

any interest

she'd look good tied up

proceed

Id get her drunk at a bar snd follow her as she leaves, id jump her in an alley and force ny cock in her mouth choking her on it. Id nut and then take her home locking her in my basement. Id fuck her senselessly ever day for months using whips and clamps id eventually break my fucktoys will to resist. At this point id sell her to an arabian prince as she begs to stay here with her master. She fucks me the best she can to try stsy with me but ive made up my mind.
Wwyd

mooore

What about mine?

tasty. needs less clothing

holy fuck please more lefty user!

lurking more of them in jeans user

mmm. ass?

Id sneak into her room at night when she is asleep and go into her drawers. Id take her panties and slowly creep over to her admiring her body before forcing her panties into her mouth as a gag. Thats when the fun starts, pulling her pyjamas down I fuck her relentlessly as she kicks and flails her arms trying to scream yet to no success. Her body would swuirm not realising it was only bringing us closer to climax. Id shoot my load in her as she cums. Id strip her to no resistance and take pictures to send to her friends leaving her crying and pregnant with my c

Wwyd
Heres moar

not really, great legs though

kinda see her ass here

thx

yooo got more?

Kik?

Wowthatwasslow

slam her face on that tile, lift her by the hair and bend her over that piano, peel her clavin kleins to the side and force myself into her as she's still dazed, then flip her over and bite her tits as i finisher deep in her.
wwyd?

Little sister

mroe

post body

couple sluts, wwyd

Sara Shaffner (Fry) on Facebook

keep going

Sara Shaffner (Fry)

really cute, more body pls

Wwyd?

R8

Be rough on the tiny slut.

I'd grab her by the pony tail. push her up against her window -- head and tit out -- I'd fuck her from behind while she's begging for me to dump my load in her pussy for anyone walking by to hear.

wwyd

wwyd? have nudes

On her way back from town, i'd be waiting in the bushes next to the road. when she walks by, i quickly grab her and pull her into the forrest, putting a ball gag on her..
I tie her standing to two trees, arms and legs spread wide.
Her panties would be visible, so i put a vibrator on her clit.
Shwould look shocked at first, twisting and turning in protest, but as her orgasm apprach, she gets more and more into it.
when she is about to cum, i remove it, making her look at me in anger!
I keep repeating this a few timejust edging her, making her more and more frustrated.
Then i position myself and start fucking her, i bring her over the edge, and keep pumping in her though her orgasm until i cum myself.
with my juices still dripping out, i stick the vibrator inn, to be held in place by her panties, and leave her there for someone to find.

replies get replies

her body is built for sex

any bikini?

hell yeah

more

fucking smooth body! i'd fuck her rough

Take her in the dressing room of that store. With her in those shoes I'd pull off her bottoms and bend her over and start by eating her ass and pussy from behind. When she gets nice and wet if slowly slide my Cock inside her and begin fucking her slow then slowly go to pounding her from behind pulling a fist full of her hair as I do.

Wwyd to her ?

Body pics?