Should I pump and dump this Filipina chick?? Met her online and we've been talking since last year on and off...

Should I pump and dump this Filipina chick?? Met her online and we've been talking since last year on and off. In november I went to her country to visit some friends and ended up meeting up with her. I thought it was guaranteed pussy but she brought a fucking chaperone both times we hung out and was acting kinds skittish because I'm not Filipino and theirs a negative stigms attached to Filipina girls seen with foreigners. I did manage to sneak a kiss but I couldn't convince her to fuck. Overall she was ok though......cooked for me, did my laundry....good housewifey type but kinda dull otherwise. Anyway to make a long story short I'm going back in April and i've convinced her to give up that puki after much bullshittin and pillow talk, the only problem is I'm a seaman so I'll be away for months at a time in between seeing her. Should i just smash and say goodbye or try to make it work and risk sancho sliding in there??

Sounds kinda crazy. Where you from?

Florida but I'm a commercial fishermsn in Alaska now. So I'm literally on a boat in the bering sea half the year or more

Fishman, are you a new superhero

BITCH I MIGHT BE

How would a potential living arrangement work if you guys did get together? Does she seem like she's down to get together with you?

Fuck no. They are like shaved monkeys. Some abominable mix between Asian and Abo. Have some standards man. There is nothing more pateric that men who fuck flips.

Filipina bitches are crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy.

How much do you get paid and how can I get a job?

I'll live in the Phillipines I suppose. I was lucky enough with this job that I can afford to do that. And she she is down....shes almost to down. Always with the "i love you love you love you miss you love you babycakes hunny boo boo blah blah". Makes me question if its guenine or if it's a trap

How'd you meet this girl anyway?

Shes cute..aus navy fag here too.. i married a balinese girl..
Most loyal wife ever man... these bitches are designed to be awesome house wives .great lovers.. and treat there man like fucking kings..
May have to give her a kid but..
Just treat them well.. buy them heaps of gold..
Worth the investment

Phillipino chicks are never worth the trouble. Trust me, my cousin married one. Now he's stuck with a middle aged phillipino woman who has isolated him further from the family.

For a pump and dump? They do great. But it sounds like you're going for more Than a pump and dump.

Is that chick in the back of the picture the chaperone?

OP, ausfag here. Going over to Manila in April too. Keen to auts it up? You must be talking to them wrong they usually jump all over white guys.

>negative stigms attached to Filipina girls seen with foreigners
It's only negative stigma if you're not shelling out the dollars for her and her whole goddamn barrio. Buy them shit and they will treat you like you've been born there and their best friend forever
>>risk sancho sliding in there
Hate to break it to you sport....

She wants your US citizenship bro. There are much more qualified wimmins in the US that wouldn't involve you becoming estranged from your family when you ultimately knock her up (which will happen if you trust her)

Around 8000 a month without paying bills so everything is in the bank when you get off. Just buy a one way ticket to Dutch Harbor and ask around the docks. Haha just kidding don't do that. If you don't know anyone your best bet would be to start at a cannery and network from there. You'll still need at least enough.money for a plane ticket to Alasks and some work clothes. Its hard fucking work though...don't kid yourself

filipino grocery stores sell actual dog food now? I thought they feed their dogs with left over pig slop.

I had 8 of them in 2 weeks. I literllay got laid within 3 hours of landing.This one just gave me trouble

Chaperone....16 year old sister. WHY

looks hot, would bang

Damn I've fucked better-looking Filipinas than that in Hong Kong. I wouldn't even bother with the "pump" part.

AND I'M WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE

Be careful with the pump and dump, Philippinos are the most powerful race in the world

LOL WUT

Dead

She wants you for your money. Pinays always do this kind of shit because they're desperate and wanted easy money and most of all they were pressured by their families to marry a foreigner for them to have all your riches. They will never love you as much as they love their family. Don't love these hoes. I'm a Filipino (male) BTW.

Oh, plus they're fucking stupid and close minded to all things so whatever they believe in, they firmly believe it even though it's not true. They are just a cumpdumpster and they wouldn't be any thing or any better other than that.

I have met so many dudes that went out with Filipinos but needed hating them.
The most common story is they suck all the money out of you.
But hey that's just women in general

She's cute but you don't need to work very hard to get an equal or better looking girl to fuck if you're a white guy. I don't see the need to pretend with all the lovey dovey shit (unless you actually love her, which seems improbable).

I moved out here (Makati based) in June 2016 and picking the locals up is beyond easy. I am mid 30s white British, solid 7/10 back home but here everyone wants a piece of me. And not just the girls.

I see countless older guys (50s and up) who are fat and ugly with average or decent looking local girls in their 20s and early 30s hanging off their arms.

Fuck her if you want but don't waste your time playing those stupid games if all you want is a quick fuck.

Basically it's this: If you are a white dude, possibly good-looking (they automatically see you as that) and have a decent financial status, you're nothing but a bag of gold and a social platform (yes they have that mentality) for them to stand on. Just treat them like a whore, as they really are, and not give a single fuck about their well-being.

Correct. White = auto gwapo. Just look around at the billboards by the roads. Fucking tablets that make you white. Every soap and cream has skin lightener in it. Weirdos.

And everyone here is so old fashioned thanks to their backwards religion that they expect you to provide for them and marry them and be completely faithful. Sounds like your girl is fairly typical so far, in how she's reacting.

I have been quite lucky. Fucked a load early on in my time here (you can pick them up easy enough in bars or whatever, but I found Tinder worked surprisingly well. They all want to marry you but as a white guy you can easily persuade them to drop their drawers on a first date.
>implying there's going to be a second)
but met one who's a bit more cosmopolitan and actually lives and works abroad with regular trips here (flight attendant) is financially independent and with her not being around all the time, it doesn't get massively intense because of the clinginess.

Pop a cap in sancho and slap her dooooooowwwwn.

in which part of the pHilippines is she from? Filipinos have different attitudes and personalities based on what region they grew up.

A guy I work with has a Filipino wife and he is currently in the process log redoing his basement with a shower and small kitchen area.

I told him his wife is planning on bringing her family over (Canada) and making him move into the basement, and he thinks I'm joking.

LOL

>Should I pump and dump
Stopped reading there
The answer is yes

k, as a hig school senior (18) Ive had several chicks already, and my advice to you is to fuck her ass. after you have her ass she belongs to you and you can do whatever ok.

yes, do it,

fuck her tight little bandersnatch

filipinas be crazy. thais too.

OP- they are taught Americans are looking for sex slaves. She sounds like a good girl and you should be so lucky not have found a katoy. Be nice to her and respectful to her family. When you meet an elder place their hand on your forehead as a sign of respect. If she is happy, you will be as well.

Go back to hig school virgin

Pinoy next to DOG food this is some RUSE

OMG DOGS ARE FOOD

I'm half filo/aus and have travelled there countless times and fucked countless filipinas.

Most are pretty boring with narrow minded personalities and beliefs but eventually after a decade or so I found one that was perfect and settled for her.

Married happily now, have two kids together and after a bridging course etc she is now the bigger income earner than me.

Would anyone else fuck this sister after you fuck the older one like why not you want a quick smash mahbe 3 some