If Antifa really wanted to make a lasting impression why didn't any of them volunteer to join the DPR military and...

If Antifa really wanted to make a lasting impression why didn't any of them volunteer to join the DPR military and fight the 'real' Nazis that post-coup Ukraine had legitimized and deployed as regular forces?

Is it because like Feminists they're all squishy cowards who instead of focusing on their real enemy turn on their own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEba3bqykq8
youtube.com/watch?v=s-bpkx0d1fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's face it, they're not exactly the battle hardened type even if they were bright enough to identify their real enemies.

>Eastern Europe is very anti-communist for obvious reasons

>American college students think they know better than the whole post-Soviet block

>Profile pic
>'I'm not political or religious'
>'Trump is a Nazi'
>'Islam is a religion of peace'
>'I'm not a nationalist I'm an internationalist'
>can't be racist to white people
>'I love trumps hate
>pussy grabbing comments outrage
>left wing assaults on certain women are ok
>pretend to care about Jews on holocaust memorial day
>holiday over back to being pro Hamas

Here's to 8 years of Trump, 8 years of Trump Jr and 8 years of Ivanka.

too much russian propaganda, buddy

So Kiev didn't legitimize multiple Nazi militia and deploy them into the Donbass region?

Thanks for clearing that up, I must have been living in a lie the past 5 years.

there are lots of German Antifas fighting against the Islamic State in Kurdistan

Honestly that seems pretty cool, looking into it.

I'm trying to find reasons to like them. All my personal friends are commie/Anarchists know-it-alls so it's either have no friends do this....

*or do this....

No they didn't but nice try RT repeating a claim doesn't make it true.

You need evidence for your claim and you have none Pjotr.

How much do you get paid?

So the Svoboda party and Azov battalion aren't real they only exist in RT articles?

my grip on reality was so skewed until we met, I'll be calling my overlords in Moscow and let them no that I quit

>faggot

this is like Liveleak 2011 all over again

I too am subscribed to Vice News on FB

>dying in an Russian made proxy war
they are smarter than i tought then.
but if im not mistaken several antifa guys are fighting in syria against ISIS so they are ok in my book for that.

I am asking you for evidence you answer with a question.

Spoken like the tinfoil shill you are.

A civil war in which far right nationalist overtook a country by force. You know, everything your Typical Democrat in the USA is freaking out about currently.

They fucking burned buildings down, shot people trying to escape the flames. Stuffed politicians into garbage cans and legitimized fringe militant groups.

But you're going to tell me that it's all because Russia?

It takes about four seconds to look into it you lazy asshole

>post link or fake

>I will never look up anything on my own I need to be spoon fed

Oh so no evidence just ad-hom from now on?

Yeah russia is just protecting their citizens from this evil nazi dictatorship in Kiev right.

While killing their covilians and annexing half of the country.

"we are on the defensive here lads we just hold on"

Bush at least made up a reason by claiming muuuh WOMD but Russia is even to lazy for that they just start another war andjustify it later with bullsgit prop on RT worldwide.

But no matter how little evidence they have for their claims no matter how clearly made up most of the claims and conclusions are some retard like you will fall for it

ok provide a link

I am not going to google Ukranian Nazis so I get thousand fake news result show me the evidence or enjoy loiking like the shill you are.

The constant repeating of Kiev Nazis sounds all to similar to the bullshit they made up regarding HC.

You guys look pretty desperate, I am still waiting for the first piece of evidence.

It is not a civil war, Russia attacked that's about it.

Happy to see so many shills did your shift just start?

You don't need to type 'Ukrainian Nazis'

Svoboda party, Azov battalion have already been mentioned but you're still here acting like you don't even know where to start

But Germans are the original Antifas. Antifa was originally founded in East Germany

These were originally on LiveLeak but somehow found their way to CancerTube

youtube.com/watch?v=xEba3bqykq8

youtube.com/watch?v=s-bpkx0d1fM

don't forget to have a look at 'Right Sector'

just a taste of what's been out there for years....

>not a civil war

It's you who's looking desperate

You do realize Crimea was annexed AFTER the coup in Kiev?

Did you even know there was a coup in Kiev? Or who Viktor Yanukovych is?

Jesus why am I even still here.