Listen up, i have something going on that you guys might be interested in. im looking at the OGs here...

listen up, i have something going on that you guys might be interested in. im looking at the OGs here, going back to our roots. google docs link has all background info. inb4 not personal army, yeah i fuckin know i just think youll appreciate/be interested. check the link read the background info if youre interested ill answer anything ill be on the thread all day/will be posting more than once. you'll see this again if this thread dies: docs.google.com/document/d/1n80xH9rcYjB8LNkSzlpgaUpEugIk38s7fMcdzO_-J2M/edit

inb4 tits or gtfo, and yeah, work at subway currently

im here all day ill answer anything/do whatever it fucking takes for you to believe this, its legit

Listen this is great but how do u know tracy morgan will be on board

hear me out. the dude is fucking bored and has expendable income. he goes to the supermarket 3 times a day in his lambo because "his wife made him". no dude, hes fucking BORED. tahts why he loves 2 so much bc were fucking ridiculous and entertaining the shit out of him

fuck. ok. im intrigued

year faggot

I'm retarded, someone explain?

seriously lol

OP here, did you go through the google doc

Sorry, I didn't but I'll check it out

Ty

my bad i linked it shitty but, bottom line: i need help and i think you guys would like this challenge

if this thread dies im starting a new one, gonna keep trying for a few days if this doesnt get traction rn. but its that legit, bring in the boys

Very interested, didn't read the whole doc cause I'm a lazy ass, but I got the idea.

You're an edgy sociopath wanting to host the Oscars by playing minigolf and smoking cush with Barack Obama.

I'd probably be willing to help if you can sum up what you want from us

hell fuckin yeah you get it. ok so what i need is to start something, could be anything
in order to get tracy to be like "oh ok, youre serious about this." but im not dedicating time to it, im a student so im thinking something like twitch

but i really dont know, thats why i need you guys

>sees some nigger celebrity in shop
>OMG WE CAN HOST THE OSCARS XDXDXD

Please kill yourself or go back to Facebook where you belong

Life = Opportunities

You wanna stay in the dust? Then fuck off cunt

(not op)

Fucking retarded idea you will be making Fucking sandwiches until the day you die, may as well end it now, it's not going to happen.

Obviously delusional.

pls refer to

aye look, either be with it or gtfo the thread pussiboi lmao

Gonna need a way to contact you, I think twitch is a great idea though

hey, also possible, not saying its GOING to happen. im saying its REALLY realistic and it COULD, but im asking for help. lol so either do or dont but dont crowd up the thread with bullshit
ja feel

user fuckin gets it

In what was is it realistic? You work in fucking subway.
You obviously have no idea how the world works.

Op has an amazing opportunity

lol im at school right now, the person i reconnected with currently lives back where i live and are from, subway is so i can smoke weed erryday lmao

so if this doesnt work out there is literally no bad thing that can come to me, so either HELP OR GET THE FUCK OUT BOY

op here what do you guys need from me

Just realised I fell for the bait. Well played OP

TRIPS OF TRUTH, OP WILL HOST OSCARS

dude i know seriously, but this isnt even bait hahaha thats what im saying what do you need? im willing to put personal info out there but only once people are on board and i know you wont fuck with us

Bait and samefagging

op you could give out something that isn't your number

Your name
Your address
Friends name
Friends address
The niggers license plate

FUCK ITS HAPPENING OK SO GET THE BOYS FUCKING IN HERE

he isn't, I'm genuinely interested

you and me, youre coming with me to the top user, not kidding lets make the dream work

As long as youre dedicated and regular im in

look you know i cant fucking do that dumbass. i can send you a screenshot from a facetime call with tracy to prove 2 actually is friends with him

Got a better idea
>your friend goes out for drinks with the nig
>friend spikes their own drink
>nig gets charged with date rape
Kek

yeah bro, if this dies hop in the new thread but next few days keep an eye for this i think the OGs will be fans

not out of the realm of possibilty. but why would i burn our bridge before we try to use it ??
guys use youre fucking HEADS you RETARDS come ON

Us 3 so far, any better way we can contact each other?

Dis

uhhhhhh idk, like kik? lol idk

ig?

gb2reddit faggit

OP again, this is from 2 just now

My ig is
subway_guy_for_oscars

Be op
Eat bunch of different parasites
All kinds of lethal parasites
See whos the strongest parasite
Host hunger games inside his body
?????
Profit

Heheheee.... Idk..kik? Hehe...want my number? ;) hehehe

uhhh wait email me, [email protected]

I'd rather not email, got ig?

GREETINGS

I am WANDISIMO grand fish of the outer reefs

Great power, untold treasures, many fish, and glistening bud will come to you but only if you post: "GIVE ME THE NUG, GLUG GLUG" in this thread?

ill make a new google doc, drop the link here make it editable so anyone who gives a shit can post in there and we'll have it give me a sec

fair, give me a sec ill hit you up

Im a girl and want tracy morgan to see my tits. Will you show him my tits if i post it here?

We're the three best friends that anyone could have

And we'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

Be apart

sure

I wouldn't do that if I were you

Anyone have a link to watch the new episode of Archer?

GIVE ME THE NUG, GLUG GLUG

I don't think I like your tone

Gimme the nuggy gluggy

duh. but tits or gtfo the thread gayboi

kek

This plan is weak

But THIS 9 IS STRONG BABY

Give me the nug GLUG GLUGGG

God, OP you're retarded. Stick to being a sandwich artist.

I don't think tones are involved. I also don't think you can help...

>70 Replies
>11 Posters

Wow uh huh big support you're drumming up here

Not many things get instant support, give it time.

user FUCKING GETS IT

Oh shit dude more trips
OP, ITS HAPPENING

aye no ones denying that lmao, but HELP OUT OR GTFO, anyone whose interested hit me up on instagram @kektheoscars, be on the lookout for an update thread in about two weeks or so

hahahahahahahahaha FUCK YEAH

TRIPS GET!!!!!!

This is retardedly cringey

Help or gtfo and fap to loli

Wow OP this is pathetic who the fuck would just post "trips get" not replying to the trips unless it was their own thread.

Nice pat on the back for yourself there chief

This board is trash

ok fair. ill tone it down, but im honestly excited to have people on the money team. im leaving the thread in a little bit probably, but hit me up on that insta and expect a new thread in a few weeks when i pick up a ps4. ill start a twitch channel and you retards can finally realize its legit and will hop on board, i already got one. you and i both know thats all we need to start this thing up. so hit me up. faggot.

Jer I'm like 20 of the posts in this thread stop responding to me it's embarrassing

user asks a fair question, OP obliges

Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up

>proceeds to pat himself on the back

marbleduck?

Just read the document
I admire your ambition
But you're a fucking idiot

You don't think people have tried to things like this before?
If you do make, IF, then you'll be so enamoured with wealth, girls and connections that you won't give it up "for teh lulz"
And that's ignoring that (((they))) won't let you make it like that without having something on you that they can use to publicly discredit you

Go smoke some weed and fuck off

Suh dude, e-mail me about it cuz im in. [email protected]

Add him @ kektheoscars on ig

fuckitt i'm in it for the kekz. gonna need contact detalis tho. something we can join anonymously like discord

someone set it up, but let me know either through gmail or instagram, but deff set up a discord i jsut dk how/cant be fucked to figure it out rn alot of other things going on

Im nawt hip, you think i got an ig

yea tru.

Anyone set up a discord before?

I just have a lot of friends who are big on facebook. So im sure i could start a movement if i needed to

gonna post it in 2 mins keep the thread alive for 2 more mins

Do we all have steam here?

Lit

fuck yeah, you guys are fucking heroes