Mu says it sucks

>mu says it sucks
>it's great

every time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM
amazon.com/Humanz-Explicit-Gorillaz/dp/B06XRJZY4N/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493408670&sr=8-2&keywords=humanz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

its a great album, Sup Forums just likes what pitchfork likes

Listening to it now. Having a gud time with it.

>It's meh

My local record shop sold out of their orders already. I'm mad.

>Sup Forums dislikes band that has gotten radio play in the past

Surprise. This is a snowflake containment board.

Like clockwork.

This is why I keep coming here. Every time an album gets shit on, I just know it'll be good.

Kinda works the other way around too.

kanye west, drake and kendrick are among the most discussed/praised artists on here

this is a reddit containment board

only 4 good songs
youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM

stop posting this shitty video everywhere

one thing i learned a long time ago is that the popular Sup Forums opinion will be the opposite of what i'll think.

Anyone have a download link?

that's kind of like droning except even more stupid

amazon.com/Humanz-Explicit-Gorillaz/dp/B06XRJZY4N/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493408670&sr=8-2&keywords=humanz (:

this

>Sup Forums says it's great
>it sucks

every time

But it's honestly awful. Can someone explain the appeal of this release for me? The whole "end of the world party" vibe feels so trite and played out, plus there's no rhyme or reason to the track listing. Just a scattered offering of uninspired dance tunes and corny attempts at hip hop, topped with some seriously shallow social commentary. And then throw in some interludes to make it look like a cohesive album. Even the cover art is horrendous. Gorillaz have always been a favorite of mine, but this album is fucking bad

it's just like the other albums. you listen and like a few tracks, listen to it months later and like a few other tracks, then in a few years you appreciate the whole thing.

New Bjork?

Gorillaz, you freakin memelord.

same

You guys have to be kidding

>how can you guys like things that I don't like wtf stop having opinions different to mine

It gets good after 10 listens.

holy shit this