If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Dude said "school". Ban the underage scallywag.

Any female I wanted would have to willingly have sex with me with rape a a punishment.

Obviously

Trying again OP? I got you
Upcoming female students, it gives me great pleasure to present...
The Happy Feet Mandate!
Ladies, your feet and legs deserve to be dressed with style and shown off, and to look just as lovely as you do. Therefore, all upperclassmen and senior girls are required to wear fun/crazy/silly/goofy or otherwise visually interesting socks, in accordance with the following stipulations:
- Ankle socks are not permitted.
- Knee-high, overknee, and thigh-high socks are absolutely encouraged. (Have to keep those legs warm in the colder months)
- Tall shoes and boots will not be allowed.
- Socks must be worn in a way that displays them fully during school hours (i.e. Shorts, skirts, short pants, pants legs rolled up, etc.)
- Ladies not showing their socks can and will be subjected to ‘Sock-search’ by faculty, and given the choice to change clothes if they are caught in violation of these stipulations. Be warned.

---Continued
Failure to comply with above stipulations will be considered an offense, and said student will be subjected to punishment: The offender will be restrained in stocks by the ankles, and put on display to be publicly tickled by other students and faculty after school hours. Said punishment will vary in location depending on the number of offenses accrued by the student, as follows:
- 1 offense: Main floor hallway (between the administrative offices)
- 2 offenses: Cafeteria
- 3 offenses: Grand Auditorium (in the manner of an assembly)
Failure to arrive at a scheduled punishment session can be threatened with adding another offense, or some other consequence

---Continued
Punishments will be administered daily, from 2:45 PM to approximately 3:45 PM in the appropriate locations, all are invited to attend. Students who wish to have private sessions with offenders must ask one of the present faculty, who will be supervising all punishment sessions, to ensure that things don’t get out of hand. Ladies wishing to have private sessions with offenders MUST have no more than one offense on their record. Both the offender and said student will be kept anonymous, on the school’s honor.
Offenders will be restrained while wearing their socks, which may be removed at the discretion of the faculty administering the punishment. There will be a variety of tools to be used at punishments including: Feathers, Acrylic nails, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, etc.
The morning and 8th period announcements will also include the names and locations of offenders at the upcoming punishments for that day. Be advised those names are subject to change between announcements.

---Continued
If any offender does not want to risk ruining the socks she is wearing, there will be a selection of new and clean socks to choose from, on a weekly rotation.

---Continued
If an offender has 3 offenses and is caught in violation of the above stipulations, she WILL report to the administrative offices for a punishment session to be administered by faculty. These sessions will take place on Fridays only, from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. FAILURE TO DO SO CAN BE PUNISHED BY EXPULSION! Upon receiving this punishment, the offender will automatically have 1 offense removed from their record

---Continued
If an offender is expelled by the manner mentioned above, or some other manner, she will be subjected to a ‘Sendoff’ punishment session, to take place on the day after last midterm/final, in which she will be put on display in the main floor entrance hall, to be tickled by students, faculty, and anyone else who may be entering or leaving campus, from first bell until final dismissal.
If an offender wishes to REMOVE an offense from their record, she must willingly participate in a punishment session that she is not scheduled for.
If an offender wishes to not wear her socks for a punishment session, this is acceptable, though not advised

Kek

- there is a spin wheel game
- for monies you can add your fetish to the wheel
- every grill has to spin the wheel once per grade/year/semester and satisfy this fetish until next grade/year/semester begins
- for monies you can make a specific grill spin additionally (increasing cost)
- Punishment will be extra spins

-> monies and fetish

opinions? improvements?

how much does it cost to add a fetish? and making a specific girl spin again

do extra spins mean they have to satisfy each fetish?

Foot fag myself but this is cringe

I'm more of a tickle fag actually

Girls must breathe or else
1st offence. they'll be forced to breathe
2nd offence. they'll be forced to breathe
3rd offence. they'll be called a cunt and told that "If they want to die, fine by me"

>how much does it cost to add a fetish?
one monthly income of the average student

>and making a specific girl spin again
2 average monthly income, 4, 8, always double

>do extra spins mean they have to satisfy each fetish?
yes if physically possible. else spin again until somthing possible is chosen

money goes:
- fund the education for the girls (which they otherwise couldnt pay)
- improving the school
- if girl doesnt get enough money from fetish wheel she is kicked out

holy shit that almost makes up for a hentai series

brilliant

examples of fetishes on the wheel?

This thread is full of 14 year olds. Why are these little niggers not banned yet? Mods?

mouth ring gag, visible butt plugs, only specific footwear, latex, submission, everything imaginable, whatever students choose

Rule 1: all women must wear shoes that show toes.
Rule 2: no bras.

First offense of either: 5 paddle spankings.
Second offense of shoes: you must walk around barefoot all day and then spend 30 minutes licking them clean.
Second offense of bra: going topless the whole day
Third offense of either: 30 minutes of please the person in charge time. However that may be.

any more feet stuff?

it would be hot if you could pay extra to pay a girl spin an alternate wheel, filled with fetishes from a certain category

can guys grope her?

>he makes this thread every day
Get help OP

someone better do that

> being this autistic

holy shit user this is cringe

That's not how you spell 'creative'. Let's see you come up with something better that's not "All girls have to fuck me or else I rape them"

bamp

still here?

Ye but too lazy to think about footfetished for you. Its kinda gay and we probably dont share same footfetishes anyway

best

thoughts on this?

Possible but would overcomplicate things an prevent ppl from buying additional spins.

School will only get better with higher money investment. The average money paid can only be increased by ppl with higher income and higher spending. The goal is the best school in the world, to attract more females -> whilst the prices are balanced so there are 50% spending money and 50% beeing "submissive"

- all girls with gross feet are suspended until they get their act together
- girls must wear either flats or no-heel open toed shoes if they have slutty feet
- girls run laps everyday after school
- after running, their feet must be sniffed
- once a week their flats or shoes must be licked clean
- guys with good grades are rewarded by requesting a footjob from any girl once per quarter
- girls with bad grades must pay for it by having a guy worship their feet until he comes

the popular attractive girls would probably have to spin quite a few times

for the girls with bad grades, what if she resists when the guy is worshipping her feet?

Possible but costs increase drastically

Maybe limit the max amount of spins or get some of the money paid out. Btw I was thinking about a free spin for the best 5%. System isnt fully developed yet.

And thx. Feel honored

bump

i must withstand the bait