I have a crush on an older guy but he doesn't notice me he just sees me as a stupid kid...

I have a crush on an older guy but he doesn't notice me he just sees me as a stupid kid. What can I do to get his attention and let him know that I like him

send nudes, do you actually think hell ever care for a beta bitch like you?

kys

Pull out his dick and suck it.

It can't hurt.

What makes you think he doesn't already know?

I don't know how I feel about that I'm not very confident and that stuff kind of grosses me out

offer him to rape you in the ass while slapping ou in the face, telling you you are a dirty fucking, worthless whore. older guys like that.

I jumped on his lap and wrap my arms around him and he just stood up and dropped me on my ass

Omg he's a really nice guy I don't think he would be into that

>that stuff kind of grosses me out
Sucking dick grosses you out?

Well, I suggest you just get a cat and a gallon of ice cream, because no man is ever going to love you.

You're fucking worthless

bc he thinks u ugly. and bc you have no experience in giving head and fucking.

this.

>What can I do to get his attention and let him know that I like him
What's the age difference?

I'm 36 and fucking a 23 year old coworker, ask me almost anything

If the age difference is big enough, he could just be afraid of going to jail

Am I not worth going to jail for

Fuck off Billy

no u uggo

How about you show us your nudes? Maybe there are something wrong with them. We could help. Let's start off with tits.

i'm 34 and fucked a 18 year old for a while recently. 36 vs. 23, pfffft.

Not if sucking dick grosses you out

just get some guy your age and stop annoying us.

I don't want to taste his dick it probably test gross I just want to feel him inside me

oh look, it's an old perv pretending to be some young kid.

I don't find guys my age attractive they are so annoying

Maybe you should let us see you naked first. We're trying to help you to get laid. Pose for us

Time stamp

haha, and the pic he probably took off his daughter's fb. dude probably has the fantasy to fuck her but doesn't have the balls to do it.

are you even fucking 18? tits or gfto

No

MODS MODS MODS. UNDERAGE USER.

Nice try, FBI.

I'm 19 :D

gtfo

VERY OBVIOUS BAIT

Tits of GTFO

Those are the rules.

Show him your dick

You're gonna have to look for someone as ugly as you. Nigga clearly don't like you cause you look like a garbage bag full of dog shit and don't even suck dick

>feel him inside me

this is why women lack understanding. They want 10% of the experience without looking slutty.

Men want you to be 100% and who gives a fuck what others think.

Tits or gtfo

Bye bye everyone

Any response other than "tits or gtfo" until OP has delivered, confirms you as a cancerous shit brained newfag

literally kill yourself, maybe someone will notice

Second

Don't slut yourself out just to please him.

Is your name Kelly?

Haha no

whisper into his ear that he can do anything to you, that you want it and if you're not going to get it from him you'll go elsewhere

Bait confirmed.