What do you do if you're head over heals in love with a nymphomaniac who fucks all of your friends?

What do you do if you're head over heals in love with a nymphomaniac who fucks all of your friends?

Post pics of her here

Tell her she is a piece of shit monster and deserves to die and to enjoy spreading aids and herpes to all your fucking friends and everyone else on the planet and then fucking turn 360 and walk away.

Tell her how you feel.

kys

Or yeah, tell her your feels, then tell her that what she does to herself by fucking everyone breaks your goddamn heart and then tell her she is a fucking monster who doesnt deserve life then turn 360 and walk away.

Go on...

Monday, I walked in on her riding my best friend on my couch, but once they didn't stop. Well, they stopped for about three seconds and then started again once they realized it was me.

I started crying and begged her to stop, but she just said that she was sorry couldn't stop because she was about to cum. She just kept apologizing to me for being a slut while she road him and then had an orgasm while crying with me.

If you're gonna date her, just get used to her fucking everyone.

Pics or it didn't happen

Eh, could be fun

a slut will sleep with anyone.

a bitch will sleep with anyone but you.

Be nymphos together!

Well, then she's a slut. She sleeps with me too.

More stories like this

>Be me with gf, coming back from romantic date
>buddy is in the country for the first time in a year, decide to pay him a visit

>3 of us start talking about life, he mentions how it's ben tough since his 3 year gf broke up with him 8 months ago.

>feelsbadman.jpg

>He jokingly mentions how his balls are going blue from 8 month dry spell

>gf quips back "Hey, if it gets too out of hand, I can always help! and laughs it off

>buddy seems to take it seriously

>convo continues, he still tries to bring the subject back up.

>after a while gf asks "B, you really want that to happen now, don't you."

>buddy looks over to me for approval. We've been tight for years, and I trust my gf no prob

>I nod

>awwwwwyeah.png

>gf looks over at me as well, eyes asking "u cool with this?"

>nod again"

>she shrugs, says okay, asks us what we want to do about this
>I shrug and say I'm cool with whatever will help Buddy get rid of his blue balls

>Buddy says he'd love to have at her right then and there (for context, we're all chilling in the park outside of his house like at 10PM), but feels bad for me to just sit back and watch my gf get pounded

>GF says she's got the solution

>proposes threeway

>buddy and I look at each other, look at her

>why the fuck not
cont?

Y

Ur a cuck m80

dubs=continue

Please go on, I'm curious how it went. Was in a similar situation with a buddy and my FWB (not a girlfriend) when she brought it up, but nothing happened.

>we start debating on the where and when

>buddy quickly says tonight, and suggests the park up against his apartment complex's back wall

>GF and I can't help but laugh, the poor guy really needed to bust a nut and fast

>she says sure

>we make our way to the spot

>She says I get first fuck, so she unzips B's pants, leans forward, and goes to town on his dick with her mouth

>his face

>sweetbabyjesus.gif

>meanwhile, I hike up her summer dress over her waist

>favorite lingerie

>probably a surprise for tonight

>still gonna enjoy them

>slide them to her knees, pull out dick, and start pounding away while she sucks my buddy
>Going at it like I've only done very few times
>Buddy's having the time of his life, but he's just awkward enough to not cum yet

>the fact that my buddy is three feet in front of me with his cock in my gf's mouth helps make things just awkward enough to also hold off on cumming for a good while.

>view is amazing

>she's fully focused on the blow, but can't help but moan into buddy's crotch every now and then from pounding

>her sounds are a mix of surprise, effort, and pleasure

>diamonds.jpg
cont. Pic related, gf

Why were you sitting there while it was going on? That's a bitch move.

Hey, I won't deny it, there's a certain something about watching your best friend go to pound town on my long term gf while she sucks you off that really adds to the experience. Probably a cuck, won't deny it, still one hell of an experience.

I had a girlfriend like this

I knew she was a slut when we got together so I just accepted that while I could never marry her I could enjoy her for what she was,

We had threeways with my friends or she'd bring a girl home from work or the gym. I just didn't let myself get too attached and when I met a girl I could get serious with I ended it.

If you didn't immediately beat the living shit out of that guy you are a complete and utter fucking pussy.

>soon, buddy asks to switch

>he's not gonna last long and wants to try both sides

>she says okay, straightens up and turns around
>looks at me, smirks, breathing a little heavy

>tells buddy to put on condom (only I'm allowed to fuck her raw)

>looks up at me as buddy goes inside her. Makes sure to be expressive af

>strangestboner.gif

>just lets me watch for a few secs before taking my cock in her mouth

>sucks like she's sucked only a few times before
>buddy's thrusts make her go deeper than intended, soft gags and coughs

>she doesn't stop tho

>her stifled moans add extra layer of sensation
>lawdyisiinheaven.png

>slide hand down dress's cleavage

>grope some tits (her breasts are off the fucking charts, favorite part of her body tbh)
>look up at buddy, both smirk

>life's good man
shit goes on for about 10-15 min, until buddy absolutely fucking loses it

>we all stand there like "shit, that just happened"
>she finally pulls her panties back up, says it was fun

>we go back in and talk casually like nothing happened for another 30 min, then it's time to leave

>as soon as we get in car, she straddles me and rides me like a madman, saying it wasn't fair that B was the only one who came

>Cum buckets upon buckets

>drive her home

That's pretty much it

you grow older and realize love is not coming from your dick

Took her to a Carrabba's restaurant for her birthday February. It was really busy that night, so we had to wait at the bar until the hostess called buzzed us. While we waited, I had 3 beers and she had 5 cosmos and we both did 2 shots of Jameson.

After we were seated, I ordered a bottle of wine with our meal, which we finished before they cleared our appetizer plates. Then she said she had to go to the bathroom.

Our food arrived about 5 minutes later and I sat there waiting for her to come back from the bathroom before eating. 15 minutes went by, then 20. By 25 minutes, I knew.

I went into the men's bathroom and saw a group of men all standing around the last stall and one man standing on the toilet in the adjacent stall looking over the stall wall. I pushed my way to the stall and saw the door was opened. She was sitting on a man's lap reversed cowgirl, while a guy standing in front of her was face fucking her. I flipped out and pushed the guy with his dick in my girlfriends mouth, but then the group of guys standing behind me grabbed me and pushed me out of the bathroom. I tried 5 times to get back into the bathroom. The restaurant was packed and the Carrabba's staff had no idea what was going on in there, but there was no point in telling them anyway because she wasn't being rape.

Eventually, I gave up trying to get her out of the bathroom and just went back to my table and sat down. I ate my food alone and then sat at the table until she came out of the bathroom over an hour later with her hair disheveled and her dress on inside out. She just smiled at me with a glazed over look like she had just had 20 orgasms and then asked our waiter for a to-go box.

that makes me want to throw up and possibly throw people into a volcano.

>I'll take "Things that never happened" for $200 Alex...

MORE FEET PICS

Damn, that was hot. I especially like the idea of the girl being super into it and improving the experience for everyone involved. Thanks for finishing the story.
Also, any more pics of your gf's tits when she's not laying down?

if a girl is a whore there is no reason trying to reform her. she is what she is. you can be her cuck if you want though. please share pics

IKR? big part of that being a memorable experience was her enthusiasm. and sure, here's her standing up

Grow up and learn to not give a fuck about who someone bangs and then you'll learn how to care about someone as a human being.

Things that never happened no.234

OP delivers!!!

And fuck yeah...even enthusiastic to hop back on your dick in the car! 11/10

That wasn't OP.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>only newfags post this. the rest of it consider it a given

Walks into an internet tackle shop
Points out there is bait everywhere
Expects to receive kudos for stating the obvious

Yet here you are... pointing out the obvious...