NEW CRAZY TRIP THREAD

NEW CRAZY TRIP THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

doodle.notch.net/unmandelboxing/withsound.html
youtu.be/4GcHnhcN0gw?t=128
youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LET'S GO

op is a magnificent bastard. how you feelin op?

live stream mother fucker

Love you, op.

Osht Op don't die pls

IM FUCKING VERY GOOD LIKE NEVER BEFORE ALL MY FUCKING CELLS ARE TALKING TO ALL THE UNIVERSE CELLS AND I FEEL LIKE A GOD WITH A FUCKING HAMMER SMASHING AWAY

Wazzup dude :)

I love you

Download periscope and stream plz for Kek's sake

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE LOVED OP

STILL WAITING FOR THIS

I FUCKING AGREE

Hey OP check this out and report back
doodle.notch.net/unmandelboxing/withsound.html

Also you never wrote us a poem :(

stream stream stream

I'm confused. Why do people love op?

DO IT OP!

The first time i have feared for OPs life

dude that sounds amazing. what are the universes cells telling you

He took an ungodly amount of some research chem

Show us your pupils

B.c. op delivered

i second this

From last thread

There's a good chance that your trip will end up with with fits of terror and it will never end. Your perception of time will be stretched into a practical infinitum until the conventional idea of hell has become a permanent reality for you. You will be stuck in time inside your own brain
This same thing happened to a good friend of mine and now he lives in a padded cell. God speed user.

Shwas good thread

FUCKING TOUCHED MY SOUL!! ALSO
Com teu vestido remendado se entregando às malicias do vento, voando pra trás como quem se despede de uma vida pobre no campo, e parte sem rumo de modo a conquistar o destino

TRANSLATE I DID MY BETTER

I dunno, could be a rando off the web, we need a new one with the axe in frame for reference

no way did he take that many tabs i call fibbies i reckn he took 3 at max and who knows if he pulled em off after he put them on for the pic

This is the shit you dont tell OP. You have my condolences but dont post this shit here

No need man, it's the same room as before, same masks.

What makes you think this is op? He hasn't proved shit yet. Has Sup Forums really become this gay?

DO A LIVE STREAM SO WE CAN WATCH IT UNFOLD AS YOU PEAK

>With your patched dress surrendering to the wickedness of the wind,
>flying backwards as one bids farewell to a poor life in the country
>and departs aimlessly to conquer destiny

Google translated and it's still beautiful, you're awesome OP

See

Its sure this thread is from the OG OP but not sure if he actually took the tabs tho. He posted a pick with timestamps the puppets and the original tabs soo its him

fuck i was really hoping you wouldn't do this op. if those were really NBOMe's, you have a good chance of dying and you should go to the hospital as soon as you start getting chest pains, if not earlier.

can only hope you swallowed those tabs as soon as you put them in your mouth.

This is the shit i see when i do dmt.

disappointed in the negative nancies here.
not contributing to would could've been a great thread

What does this have to do with my question?
So you're sure, because of something posted in another thread? Whu?

How many did you even take? I doubt that much...

WHAT B THINK ABOUT 1 MORE TAB???

Yeah but we gotta know he actually took tabs with chemical on them. For all we know he could collect blotter art and put inert tabs on his tongue. We never verified that OPs pupils were dilated because the pic he gave where he said he was hitted was just an eye. We don't know if it's OP's eye and he could just be trolling us. That's why we so desperately need a pupil pic with the axe close to his eye to know it's him.

39 i counted. atleast in one of the pics.

PERISCOPE LIVE STREAM FIRST

i think you probably aren't even op, and if you are you're probably gunna die anyway so do what you want

Nah u good

Pic with timestamp first you fucking nigger

Yh im sure this thread was made by OG OP not sure if hes tripping or trolling

your gunna have to suck on that whole sheet if you wanna come close to the 30+ you need to take already

What makes you sure faggot?

I know, i kinda hope hes trolling otherwise hes fucked

Yeah dude you fucking owe us like 20 tabs still, not this one more tab copout bullshit. I'll cut you a deal at 3 more orange tabs and 2 blue. Also a time stamp with eye in shot. Then we can say OP delivered. But until then your ass is grass

PLEASE STOP ASKING TO PROOF MYSELF OR I GONE AWAY ALSO CAN'T FEEL MY FEETS AND MY HEAD IS LIKE UNDERWATER MY MOUTH TASTE HORRIBLE AND ANY SOUND SEEMS LIKE VOICES SAYING BAD THINGS

Put on a tripcode then

do you not have benzos?

Relax and just draw us more cool shit.

JUST DRAW

You are the king

Bahahahaha the fucking failed joint thats incredible!

op i am not fucking around mate, if you are sure that what you took were NBOMe's, get yourself to a fucking hospital. im not jst being a dick to fuck with you. there is a real risk you could die from cardiovascular constriction.

This and by the time i wss finished also this

POOR OP HAS BEEN TRYING TO ROLL THAT JOINT FOR 2 HOURS KEK

CALL A FUCKING UBER AND GO TO A GODDAMN HOSPITAL.

oh shit did you see infected mushroom live?

I DID ITTTT

oshit so he only took 3

Nice now smoke that bad boy up

PROUD OF YOU

I've seen em a few times. The live band sets where the have the drummer and guitarist are great, they play a bunch of viscous delicious shit and go hard. They always end with a long ass version of heavy weight

proud of you op

4 if you count them all. But idk

smoke it on livestream!!

nah i'd say that first one is the same one as the red one in 2nd pic. geez op, had me worried for nothing. have fun on your shitty rc 'trip'

EVERYTHING IM MY VISION IS KIND SPIRALING LIKE MY VISION IS A SCREEN AND IT IS BROKEN SOME BLURR AND MY HEART BEAT IN ALL THE BODY LIKE A ECO

Yh you right its the same one

why are you talking in caps?

I WILL TAKE THE JOINT AND WILL BACK SOON TO DELIEVER SOME DRAWS KEEP THIS TREAD ALIVE

THATS FUKIN NICE DOOD!

Otherwise he cant read the word he said

Something about not being able to see small txt as good anymore. From previous thread.

Dive deep into it OP

I have that same alien head

What happens when if I get trips?

Desperate for update

o fuck your pupils. go to a goddamn hospital.

Enjoy bud.

EYES WIDE OPEN LOL. DOES WEED FEEL NICE?

Ya cant really see the tho. And dilated pupils are normal

gtfo. No way you can differentiate pupil from iris in that noisy mess. he's fine

SEEMS A NORMAL CIGARETTE CANT TASTE OR SMELL IT AND IM LISTEN SHOOTSAND A RITIMICAL BEAT INWALLS

watch this op

youtu.be/4GcHnhcN0gw?t=128

INTERESTING. IS THERE S9ME NATURE CLOSE TO YOU AND DO YOU HAVE 4G?

LISTEN TO THIS OP
youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ

I HAVE THE 3 MOVIES IN MY COMPUTER SEND SOMETHING REALLY HEAVY