Previously on Battlestar Galactica thread

>previously on Battlestar Galactica thread
>the OP asked posters to list their favourite episode
>by and large, the majority consensus was Pegasus as being their preferred episode

Let's talk about why.
Was it because of pic related? Was it because of the story? Was it because it had no theistic elements? Was it because you can't rape a machine?
Let's get some discussion going here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPu3XBSlJyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one where that cunt got what was coming to her.

>a cunt that got something that was coming to her
You're gonna need to be more specific. There was a lot of that going around.

Excellently paced, with a great second half (of sorts) in Resurrection Ship. Lovely soundtrack, and the treatment of Gina/Pegasus Six is interesting and well handled.

The music that played during this scene was fucking boss. When Adama put down the phone and started walking to the CIC was the shit.

i like the one about god and jesus and how they love us if we truly believe

Admiral Cane did nothing wrong.

i love that one episode where they say frack and god smiles upon us lmao

This nigga gets it
>Cain

This. That was masterfully edited. Also the camera work between the two of them escalating the conversation as brilliant

TELL ME ABOUT CAIN

WHY DOES SHE KILL HER MEN

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR AN EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Would it be fair to say that episodes that focused on the military and/or battles with the Cylons were better than the episodes centered around God?

fucking this also the chaos and tension of all the vipers flying all in between each other but not shooting

Pretty much. The track was excellent and the editing made it more so.

The composer is fucking nuts:
youtube.com/watch?v=oPu3XBSlJyk

Holy shit, that might be the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Fucking nuts is right man. And I thought his skit with James Callis was funny.

Both had some good moments. I like it when gaius and caprica 6 see the final 5 for the first time.

I think it provided a good balance. Too much of one would have made it suffer in quality / impact, so it provided variety.

Does everyone like the extended version, the version that aired, or both?

>starbuick is the key to all this
>she is alive just because

so shit

What the fuck????

Exodus pt 2 BY FAR the best episode not only of BSG but also the best episode of anything, ever

She wasn't on Adama's flight plan

I really need to continue my rewatch, it's the only blurays I ever bought it's just a pain to fire up the ps3 for it, I'm at the episode where Alias Dixon does his mission, I think it's been a year since I watched an episode, I just really can't stand Dixon even though it's a good episode.

Top 10 episodes in no order

Pegasus
Lay Down Your Burdens
Occupation
Exodus
Dirty Hands
The Son Also Rises
Crossroads
The Ties that Bind
The Oath
Blood on the Scales

my nigga! HERE COME THE CAVALRY

>Ensign Ro

>That was Starbuck and not a messenger

Nice try dick nuts

Honestly "33" is the best episode in my opinion. An excellent concept well executed.