I just found this old guys pic on my gf's phone, do you think she's cheating...

I just found this old guys pic on my gf's phone, do you think she's cheating? Why would she cheat on me with a guy this age?

Oh yeah, she's cheating.
> Why would she cheat on me with a guy this age?

Because she's bored of you and your bullshit.
Your relationship has run it's course, and she's moving on.

Where did you find it? Like in a text or in her gallery? How old is she by the way?

I her whatsapp file, she's 24

Downloads or camera? Or just ask her about it. If you were snooping then shame OP but she may have been cheating. See how she reacts to things you say. Is she bored around you? Distant around you? Overall minding her own business or not involved with you or doesn't communicate with you? Those are signs of cheating. GL

like in her whatsapp gallery, couldn't find any suspicious texts

She's using whatsapp so Im assuming she's not the most wealthy noble, so it could be a sugar daddy, but I'd just confront her about it maybe she has a dilf fetish

old.. wut r u 13? women prefer 30-40yr

Because "old" guys are the shit.

are you a girl? Would you date a guy like this if you were 24?

this!.. exaclty.. this guy sounds like the Only teenager

I am a guy, 46 and fuck regularly 18-26 y old girls .. They like the fact that I have a lot of experience and can talk with them more then just about video games .... never fucked so much in my life since my 40's tbh

Maybe she wants to come before the boy fucking her does.

>Why would she cheat on me with a guy this age?
Because he's hot as.

3rd ball

I am a guy, 75 and fuck regularly 18-26 y old girls .. They like the fact that I have a lot of experience and can talk with them more than just about video games, they specially enjoy my Vietnam talks .... never fucked so much in my life since my 70's tbh

Everyone believes you.

Cause shes a whore

okay grandpa, time to take your meds

if he was a whore like your GF yea probably

you're still in your 40s there dippy

and i still fuck Girls regulary ans hope to do so for a long time

exactly