This is racist that everyone PRESUMES she is the nany, those people are racist BIGOTS

This is racist that everyone PRESUMES she is the nany, those people are racist BIGOTS.

youtu.be/9G2uHzRfzmc

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/YXash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All whites are racist

Fuck you posting her pics

Yeah you tell em "jamal"

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

no we aren't. racism is a crime...and everyone knows only black people commit crime

That is racism by it's very nature, you are so racist you didn't even know you was being racist.

I cant believe all the errors made in this statement, you are one of the guys that has heard of a few quotes or sayings online and you think you are super smart but make so many errors that us smart ones (me included, iq of 200) know that you are only trying to have the perception of being smart.

Stop asshole

Who is it?

She thicc
Give me

ignore it, it's been spammed in dozens of threads by now

No one of your concern

I'm a white guy with black adoptive parents who named me Mohammed and I work at a KFC in georgia. You know who's most racist against me? White people! They think somehow I am choosing circumstance.

I am sorry Muhammed for my people, they should to treat you like that. Only whites can be racist.

no not only whites can be racist, but they do it the most.

Ok if I say whites are racist will you stop posting her

Nah bro post more she look like she has some nice tits

jeez. who is this woman to you?

who the fuck is this?

Whats your problem with her, are you sexist? Do you want me to post pics of men?

Yes

No they're awful No one

Yes you are indeed right my friend, white people are privileged.

newfag you fell for it

Lol are you retarded? This copypasta is so old

Why do you keep going you can respond without pictures

I am not new been browsing this forum for weeks you idiot.

I am not retarded mate.

I can do what I want you newfaggot, been here for ages I am a vetuser

For the newfaggots a vetuser is a veteran user who has been here for ages.

Did not even read

she's trying to start a new pasta

but i'm not a nigger, so it can't be racism

You would come out more stupid, it was full of errors and quotes that are quoted wrong. The guy was obviously not a vetuser lol

200 IQ and you didn't catch
>taking something very valuable for granite
>I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric
> it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once.
It's obviously a joke

probably Filipina.

I'm Filipino and I thought she was the nanny. lol.

I caught them all, there was many more you missed, that why I was bringing to people attention that this is a guy who thinks he is smart, perhaps heard a few quotes/saying but got them all mixed up, he is a noob lol

You're not a real Filipina then, if you can't see the racism in that.

no i'm not a filipina.

i'm filipino. I don't see the racism in it. I see stereotyping but I thought it was just funny.

There are many more, yes. wasn't going to list them all. Jokes. because, it's an humoristic post.

Yes I also found it funny how stupid the guy was lol

Stop!

fuck you
keep goin, but faster

Excuse me?

i want to fuck her tits and cover her face and glassses with cum sooo bad

The pictures I mean, not whatever you're talking about. You could literally post whatever you want in text because I'm not reading any of this but that woman is perfect and I would like to see more.

Be a bit more gentlemen like please.

I would most enjoy the labor of placing my genitals betwixt her bosom and thrusting back and forth until I come to fruition in an elaborate display of seminal nectar spewed from my manhood and cascading over her spectacles and adorning her large breasts, glistening in the pale moonlight.

You wish

She's horrendous

You're horrendous, she's fine as fuck.

Fuck you

sauce?

Fuck YOU

Rickyisms

Sauce is my wife

OHH MY

That is obviously a lie good sir, i know her.

What's her name

I am obviously not going to tell you that.

First letter and I'll tell you if you're right

You're full of shit

I know your plan of trying to extract the whole name out of me, it is not going to happen friend, my IQ is 200.

Here's a ton of her pics plus a few gifs of her sucking dick! Enjoy everyone!

Calm down rick.

You're an idiot and clearly don't know her lol

Fuck you

m.imgur.com/a/YXash

Shoulda just posted the vids, brotha man

Good Gooood, your knowledge of psychology is mediocre. Congratulations.

True

Q

She suckin on a little peen or something decent

Errr look at me I'm a hero I'm doing this for you boys. You unprecedented faggot.

>I'm racist for assuming the mother wouldn't have let this happen.

Right

One long normal dick and also a long fat dick. Two at once even.

She can't handle that

I think she's hamming it up for her bf. Neither one is small.

I think this is the bigger one titfucking her

sauce on those gifs?

>[
I know her. She's a teacher. I was here when these first dropped. We emailed them to the school. Damn I wish I saved them

Hamming it up?

I'm right aren't I? You dropped these a few months back. She's that teacher yes?

She's not a teacher you dolt

Pretending to not be able to fit it in her mouth. Especially in that gif. I wish there was more or a full vid.

She WAS. She was even in the local newspaper for doing good for the community. You posted these a while back didn't you? I was there

OP has loads more. Loads of her being fucked and all sorts

You're talking about Stephanie Razmus? That's not her

She clearly can't fit the other guy

Looks like her. I need them pics. Anyone got them?

She just needs to put her mind to it

>your knowledge of psychology is mediocre
Wow, what an ignorant autist, YOU have nothing of psychology and in fact, you are very retarded, just read yourn own words.
Have you no shame? If I were as pathetic as you, I would even be ashamed in this anonymous board.

Mouth and other body parts too small

Suuuuuurrrre. Have any more of her with the fat one?

>YOU have nothing of psychology
This just amplifies your ignorance and I just want to take this opportunity to thank you.

Sure what?