bamp

bump

Ha

Top fucking kek

>Not using tomorrow style

Holy shit. I'm already done.

Holy shit. I'm already done.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

WHEEE!

I'm sure he's fine.

nice pasta

Missing out!

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.

First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.

Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.

Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.

hippo no hungry

Why would you ever go on a Chinese ride?

They can't even make fucking elevators that don't kill people.

I've NEVER heard of someone getting killed by an elevator here in italy.
The only elevator deaths I ever heard about are from people falling in the shaft due to malfunctioning door locks on 50-60 years old elevators that have manually operated doors.

And frankly if you're so retarded that after opening the door you don't realize the elevator isn't there, you don't deserve to live anyway.

shit! you are sick

How did it happen?

>And frankly if you're so retarded that after opening the door you don't realize the elevator isn't there,

pix+video or it never happened

> you don't deserve to live anyway.

but it's today

Ad of a polish company which cleans after suicides and murders. Tells you so much about life in this region...

fucking niggers

Roll on the spindle,
roll up your sleeve.

Now he's a bacon man.

That's brutal. I didn't know a person could bleed that much.

lol it dragged his pants off

They didn't even see it coming. Dang.

kek

Please More!!!!!!!

I always wondered how this didn't happen more often...

Probably because even idiots check for live wires.

bello

what is happening to this guy what the fuck

Nigga tryna steal copper electrical cables and got toasted

max filesize 2mb!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He was trying to steal copper wire and got electrocuted all to shit.

this guy again. stale lasagna is still stale.

Niggers should be required to wear an alarm that blares "NIGGER APPROACHING NIGGER APPROACHING" if they start to move toward a real person without permission.

am i a puss for getting disturbed by these? If so, how overcome?

keep watching nigga

go to rekt threads for a good amount of time

yes.
realize that human life is extremely cheap and easy to replace. keep watching them and desensitize yourself.

huh, i wasnt expecting i'd hear the same advice since last summer, damn, my ass still hurts

bump

it's yesterday's tomorrow.

>Nigga
You spelled nigger wrong.

what a fuckin morron

>white people

Delete this!

Siesta?

Nice pasta

My God! Again this thread. You people are disgusting. Don't you have other work to do than making fun of dead people? You will understand how it feels to lose someone when your closed or loved ones will die. Then, people will make fun of the one you've lost.

Seriously, the idiot who caused it all walks away?

Looks like another cartel/gang handywork.

such a tight pussy

It's Poland....why do you think they all being busy flocking in UK?

>nope

that last look to the right. I wonder what he saw.

>filename
a hearty kek

Nope what? I swear to God. If you were in front of me, I'd have killed you.

Tl;dr yet agreed.

spectacular, but painless death.

why isn't he fighting back?

Excuse me but what the fuck?

>725270580

Is it wrong that this gave me a massive throbbing erection?

Ha ha fucking sheboon.

when you play too much Infamous

laughing about dead people -> harmless
so mad about it wanna kill -> more casualties
are you a liberal by any chance with that kind of logic ?