Anyone here not like Jews but find Jew women really sexy?

Anyone here not like Jews but find Jew women really sexy?

Here

I don't think Scarlett is Jewish

nice trick jidf

She is Jewish, user. Google is your friend.

I'm not defending Jews. I'm just saying I think their women are sexy.

I love Jewish women more than I hate being ducked id let it happen for some nice Jew Pussy

bullshit you are just cherrypicking scarlet not even close how jews looks usually.

yep

One of the best looking women I've ever seen. And she could kick my white ass.

I'm posting examples of why I think Jew women are sexy.

Lived in an almost all-Jewish dorm at MSU (not a Jew myself). First exposure to the Chosen people. Made some friends. A lot of the women were hot as hell. With only a few exceptions, the women were untouchable by non-Jews -- the really hot ones would not fuck anyone without a multi-million trustfund. All the guy friends vanashed after collage and wouldn't return calls. The one girl I banged in the dorm was so not worth it. She was so guilt stricken she cried for an hour.

Without question, the most selfish and self-centered people I ever met.

I sit corrected

I believe you.

But their women are really sexy

Yep. They are. No question. But some are such bitches that they can't out-hot their personalities. Sorry -- just the way it is with me.

Absolutely.

I know bro.

I'm a Sup Forumsack you don't have to tell me. They are greedy, manipulative and control our media and most of our wealth.

I don't like them, just really find their women sexy. More than white women tbh.

Female perfection

"Her mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family from the Bronx. Sloan's ancestors were Jewish immigrants from Poland and Minsk in the Russian Empire."

Perfect ass too

I'm a Jew, and I generally don't like others Jews.

My older sister (who is also a Jew, obviously) is just basically a walking pair of tits. I'd really like her to get gangbanged by blacks.

Jewish girls are sexy af

I wouldn't mind seeing that. I also wouldn't mind seeing her hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

Her muscles are sexy.

nope. just hate here.

All Jews here in Belgium are chassidic. They dress terrible and all the women are bald with the same weird wig with a hat on. And they all act like you don't exist - blocking the road or chairs on public transport. Horrible people.

Sounds pretty hot. I'd love to have her mounted by a dog or a pig while she's in that.

The Queen of Jewess's

How is a woman "jew"?
Do they have +1-2 holes?

I mean I get when you post an abo, it looks awful. Or a nignog. It's black. But these fine women? Fuck me there is no difference.

How can somebody like Jews ?

The only reason to watch the prequels.

Jew women are just fine user.

I don't, but their women are really good looking.

as easy as it is to hate someone like you.

and to clarify this issue to all of you mouth breathers:
Jews are not a specific nationality or race of people. they are a group of peoples of a specific religious belief. thats it.
dont judge anyone without first looking at yourself in the mirror first and then learn about the people that you supposedly "hate".

They are an ethnicity, user. Don't be ignorant.

They are an ethnicity and a religion.

it's literally defined as an ethno-religion.. look it up on wikipedia you fucking dumbass. they claim their group by blood i.e. race

so the same jewish professors that tell you that race is a social construct belong to a race of jews by blood and you can't join

awesome quality pics!

more plz!

How can white women compete?

she's hot as fuck
how do i get a fit gf?

become /fit/

She looks like a middle eastern girl.

The reason why they control the media is because they literally founded psychology and propaganda. You heard of Freud and his cousin Bernays? If it wasn't the Jews it would have been other people, but Jews happened to be smart enough

that's because jews are basically palis with varying degrees of other input

Sexy, but these 2 are definitely not white women.

Freud was his uncle actually

any out takes that show cameltoe or pubes??

shes amazing!

How easily could this Jew snap the average Sup Forumsster's neck?

When Jewish Hollywood find a "hot" jewish woman they make her easy a star, they tried to fool us even with Sarah Jessica Parker

u got the one outlining her pussy?

thanks. Is that a landing strip outline i see!??

I'll find some more pics like that.

You like Jew girls?