miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article41397702.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only the big shots

the most effective ones are.

No, most of them are barely literate

SHU PROGRAM, NIGGA

23 HOUR LOCKDOWN

I RUN SHIT HERE

Who the hell is King Kong? Was he another cop who didn't make an appearance? Or was he a criminal?

Kek

They wish
Most can't even write and read English

Pure sci-fi. American cops kill 90% of black males before they reach 21.

>English
learn that shit

YOU MOTHAFUCKAS WILL BE PLAYIN BASKETBALL IN PELICAN BAY WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH YA

Yes, some American cops are black.

poop butt ass

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKIN WIT IM THE PO-LICE.

I RUN SHIT HERE

YOU JUST LIVE HERE

YOU EVER HAD YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN, ESE?

Are there really areas like that where the police got no control? I live in a shithole but even we don't have that

There are places like in Detroit, LA, Chicago, etc. that are just so horrifically fucking bad that police can't even go to them without SWAT. Hell in Detroit you can murder somebody on the street and the police may not even show up ever

It was filmed in South CENTRAL LA. That's pretty much exactly what it's like

>black cop shoots defenseless old white man

THIS MOVIE IS BULLSHIT ONLY WHITE COPS SHOOT BLACK CHILDREN BLACK LIVES MATTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, accidental caps

No, the whole gang territory a la GTA:SA is a bit of a meme.

In IRL South Central, gangs don't openly wear their colors as often as the movies have them do. What is the point of identifying yourself like that? Also, neighborhood with gang activities aren't these clear cut territories, different people from different gangs live on different streets, among non-gang normies. There is also this whole set thing, especially with bloods and crips. Not all crips sets deal with one another, etc.

In South America though, there are probably places with neighborhoods that run on their own.

Yes earlier this year miami police were caught laundering money for dealers

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article41397702.html

KING KONG AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME!!!

I don't understand why he had to take a shit in the middle of a dangerous encounter with criminals and leave his partner like that? Why didn't he just hold it in for a few minutes?