Weed experts, what is this?

Weed experts, what is this?

weed.

a 1.52MB photo but I'm not a weed expert

It got seeds in it. I hope it was cheap.

it's weed

I too am an expert and I agree

absolute shit

/thread, mid at best. Should be like $20-$25 a quarter

definitely weed, i'm an expert

looks like some shitty ass weed nigga

Free.99

eat the seeds. they're delicious

ayy

Ground up weed. I see a few seeds in there too. I don't recommend buying it ground up like that

schwag

Shit looks like reggies!

>what is this?
A blast from the past. I haven't seen seeds in weed since the 90's.

a fucking terrible photo

get a phone with a better camera you retard

Looks like plant matter of the cannabis variety

trimming/waste/ bottoms
it's what they use to make second round oils

looks like shake
if you have piece with a bowl, you should pack that shit with some tobacco.

Just a ton of oregano.

It is weed that has been decarboxylatized

That shit has more seed in it than your crack-addicted mom, faggot. You got some pretty low-tier weed right there.

Just a ton of Rosemary.

That's stem salad. It's the leftover lower grade droppings and trimmings from a canibus harvest. Stem salad is often used for joints, compost, and trash. DO NOT smoke it user. The high levels of dirt and other noxious organic matters in stem salad can do serious damage to the lungs and pancreas. If you must, roll it into joints with a 2/3 mixture of cigarette tobacco and ultra light filter.

Granola

Tell your dealer about the seeds.
That means the plants went into bloom
This way the thc and cbd content will drop because the plant needs to create the seeds.

If he has honor you'll get some other weed. If he doesn't. Fuck that fella. He's a scumbag

Its seeds with a bit of dried up marijuana

A pronoun

Bammer weed

this. depending where you're from it's low~mid grade weed. low if you're from the US/Canada, midgrade in other places.

save the seeds and try planting them. probably wont work but you never know. if they actually germinate you could end up never having to buy weed again.

Canadafag here, even if you buy dispensary weed you'll very very very rarely get one here or there. I'm talking maybe 1 or 2 seeds in a few pounds.

yea looks like this to be honest. Dispensaries sell this stuff as "Bottom of the bag", usually prerolled into $2 BoB joints.

Shake of some homegrown.

I'm in Seattle and I have never seen a seed in our recreational shit here. I don't smoke much anymore though. I used to buy the cheap ass brown frown all the fucking time when I was in high school in Alabama in the 90's.

it looks like fucking ditch weed, faggot. flush it.