This shit is rigged as Hell!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnBkIstNk4I
youtube.com/watch?v=L9--vf6QxgE
youtube.com/watch?v=eNxO9MpQ2vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate America more every day

Let me guess, she has a beautiful voice despite being fugly
You should embrace how shallow your entire country is already, it saves us the cringe.

girl "comedian"

Dude if she did, that would at least be an excuse. No it's...fuck man just watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnBkIstNk4I

IIRC she is actually an illegal immigrant "comedienne" with huffpost-tier le racist republican Trump jokes.

Don't you remember that 3 year old who sang twinkle twinkle little star every week and got to the finals?

If you think there's any form of credibility on this show you're retarded as their audience.

Sum yu honorobru. Don go tu finasu tumaro

>If you think there's any form of credibility on this show you're retarded and you're their audience.

FTFY

Simon Cowell is a human-shaped bag of predatory cancer who should never have been born.

>LOL I'M A NFL PLAYER THAT DOES PARTY CLOWN TRICKS SO WACKY RIGHT

I hate this fucking chad so much. Literally every single fucking trick is literally babbies first magic kit tier bullshit. Literally is only in because he's a "murrican hero".

Jesus fucking christ

this thing doesn't even look human, part money grubbing goblin or something

PRESS F

Her mom is a jew, and her dad is a omega Nu Male with some genetic disease.

>not posting the one from this week

youtube.com/watch?v=L9--vf6QxgE

You know, the media's reaction to Trump almost makes me think that when he says we need to broaden libel laws, he actually has a point.

Why did that stereotypical stand up comedian cadence evolve into such a fedora tipping fucking cringe fest? So many modern standups talk exactly like this and it makes me want to blow my brains out.

I think she stole every one of those jokes, and none of them were even funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNxO9MpQ2vA

Grace has this one in the bag, everyone else is just filler

Fuck him, it's like he wants the U.S. to be a shithole like England.

These are the things that embolden Trump people even more. How the media has yet to learn this astounds me.

she's fucking horrible

AGT died after the dogs won

>grace

Tape Face is already going to win it. He was literally hired for that sole purpose. He's already famous as fuck in Broadway in Europe.

Seriously, it's mind boggling
>make fun of Trump
>he gets more popular
>make fun of Trump even harder
>even more popular
>MAXIMUM TRUMP BITCHING
>he's leading the polls

>watching a show called America's Got Talent
>not expecting it to be rigged
The only talent Americans have is committing fraud

of course it's a given how the unthinking ulcerhole of an audience would listen to a little girl's misinformed horseshit for anything & everything against trump. little cunt i wanna fucken debate this bitsch live

This is why we need to build the fucking wall.

>the Jew girl wins
And this suprised this board of all places?