how bad was it

>retardo airhead talking about politics

nobody cares

wtf I'm #MentallyHill now

Was boring desu, read her speech like she was doing a role

Did she change her mind already?

Please make America great again and ad your dislike on this pile of garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=4fw7XiCJL4M

i thought they cancelled her lol. but they just crammed her into the last day.

/hillbilly/ nation!

Wtf does she know about politics? She's been living in the Hollywood bubble since her inception

>hasn't been in anything good in 6 years
>SEE I'M A LIBERAL PLEASE GIVE ME WORK

>I make 78 less Ice Cubes than male fridges

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

>listening to the political opinions of a teenager

>listening to the political opinions of anyone without several philosophical and scientific doctorates
What's even the point? It's not like you're gonna hear something revolutionary or so mindblowingly out of the box that you could never have conceived of it yourself with a few minutes of retrospection.

So juicy

youtube.com/watch?v=27-YW05HSfE

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

HAHAHAHAHA

BOX OFFICE POISON

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR POTUS

I need celebrities to tell me how to think.

genuinely feel dumber after watching this

wtf I'm a #HildoDildo now...

>#HildoDildo
That's a grotesque display of comedic prowess if I ever saw it.

>I'm so excited that my first vote for President will be for Hillary Clinton
LOL

>that feel when prime Lindsay was possibly the world's sexiest woman and had a stellar career of superstardom lined up
>that feel when she fucked it all up
>that feel when you'll never get prime Lindsay back

wtf I'm a white female Black Panther for Hillary now

Very inspiring speech by Chloe, and she looked stunningly beautiful. I was really on the fence about who to vote for this election, but Chloe's words keeping echoing through my head, I am going to vote for Hillary.

Thank you for helping me make my decision, Chloe. Thank you for standing up and making a speech that will be remembered for a long time.

Does anywhere other than America always have actors and actresses, who have no idea of a regular worker's life, up on stage, preaching and spouting bullshit in election campaigns?

Maybe I miss it when it happens elsewhere because it gets less coverage. Regardless, it is very strange to me how anyone could take what they say seriously.

because the average normie is literally fucking stupid enough to believe celebs opinions are worth more

UK

We're all skellies in the end, dildo.

STOP FUCKING UP MY DAY, I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY UNTIL THIS, JESUS H. CLUSTERFUCK

No. Sure celebrities might come out and endorse a party, but the politicians distance themselves from it. They do not invite Katy Perry onto their stage at formal events. Normally politics and entertainment isn't so intertwined as it is in America.

1:15

>gravitate from college debt free

> F R E E

10/10
Based Pablo

This is shopped.

Settle down man.

people 18-19 listen to these celebs.

Their ability to be molded by liberal media (not all mind you) is at its zenith after 1 year of sociology classes.

Cult of celebrity has probably been utilized by people in the past, but I feel like it has never been more widespread than when Obama took office.

Obama has effectively marketed the democrats as the 'cool' celeb party.

Is this shooped

DNC speaking schedule:
>politician
>celebrity
>politician
>celebrity
>celebrity
>politician
>celebrity
>politician
>retired politician
>politician
>celebrity
>celebrity
>politician
>has-been celebrity
>politician
>actual human being
>politician
>celebrity
>celebrity

I thought the Democrats were supposed to be the party for the common people and the Republicans were supposed to be the corporate shill warmongers. What happened

they have always been fucking shit

Only democrats would invite useless celebrities to their convention to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

wtf i hate fridges now

>party for the common people
Not for 50 years m8

>saying equal pay isn't already a thing

this wage gap shit is starting to trigger me, i swear to God. fucking idiots.

These are my favorite Sup Forums threads these days

HE

i bet she sets that cameltoe up to distract people from her linebacker shoulders and her ridiculously triangular face

This, it's seriously pissing me off. It's not fucking true. Yet it's being touted as one of the great modern problems.

please don't do that

It's not just the dems who do this shit. Apparently Ivanka repeated the same bullshit wage gap thing at the RNC.

DNC is out of touch. As of people arent tired as fuck of celebrities voicing their shit opinions. Also the entire convention just talked about Trump the entire time instead of their own candidate.

Alright.

wtf i love democrats now

Chloe Moretz's movies have a total profit of negative 300 million. She's single handedly contributing to the national debt

> suddenly Morgan Freeman

#ImWithHer

>As of people arent tired as fuck of celebrities voicing their shit opinions.

Um, the Republican candidate is a liberal reality show host. All of modern politics is a circus act.

she's a fucking 19 year old why does she think her opinion is worth a shit

I didn't know national debt was a synonym for hebrews.
Thanks!

You are aware that even if she does go for Trump she's still a walking fridge, right?

>the federal government funded Chloe's movies

What?

HAS

Well that's it for me, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

Does she have Turner Syndrome?

KINGZ

No she was talking about pregnancy and you might get a little more leeway pay wise when you're pregnant or something like that

She's so repulsive. Jesus.

Kys fgt

no

Fuck you

>inb4 others reply to it

See you in three days.

dont open this

US doesn't have a culture for being the melting pot and all that shit so they took the celebrities as their own nobility and the celebrity cult as a national identity

closed it before it fully loaded ;)

Lmao however will I ban evade and post this at least 10 more times today kek

Well...

I still support Trump though

such a delicate physique.

It's so funny to see white male neets get so upset over this. The whole world is stacked in your favor and as an individual you're still a complete failure LMAO

Poor dumb broad. She still seems nice.

Really make you think.

You do realize most of the Regan administration has shit on Trump, some even spoke at the DNC?

> this is what poltards actually believe

>>listening to the political opinions of anyone without several philosophical and scientific doctorates
>What's even the point? It's not like you're gonna hear something revolutionary or so mindblowingly out of the box that you could never have conceived of it yourself with a few minutes of retrospection.

>0:43
>I'm a millenial
Fucking hell

What?

Problem with Trump is that he's basically fooled everyone and hasn't been identified as such in some time now. At first it was that way, but with just about all of Hollywood seemingly lining up making retarded petitions to stop him, it paints a distorted picture to the general public. DNC basically resorted to artificial manipulation of the crowd after all the boos they and Hollywood guests received the first day.

Didn't know she had pierced nips. Hot.

kys

every time

Innit, bruv?

thanks god it wasn.t real chloe

Many old-school Republicans hate Trump. He's basically a third party disguised as a Republican. Too liberal for the conservatives and too conservative for the liberals

Threadly reminder that she was once a Belieber. It's just a phase.

>Jews run hollywood
>Jews run the federal government

It's the same money senpai.
Why do you think everyone in Hollywood is shilling for Hillary?