What series should i watch...

What series should i watch? Ill probably only watch one of the series because i have a lot of other shows and movies i still need to watch. Which one Sup Forums?

I just watched all three old Mad Max and Fist Full of Dollars. I'd say Dollars is the better series by a fair margin.

Honestly, instead of watching the three old Mad Max you can just watch Fury Road and get everything good from the originals but better.

fistful

mad max isn't as great if you were not raised on it

but fistful is just PURE KINO

just watch road warrior and watch all of fistful

This, Mad Max has one great movies, one good movie, one decent movie, and one bad movie. Dollars has two great movies and the best movie.

honestly fury road looks shit. I dont want to watch some bald lady drive around in the desert with her model looking "gritty" companions

care to tell me which movie is which? or did it just get worse by release?

well, it's one of the best put together action movies from a production stand point. I mean if you believed the meme of it being a feminist movie then one day you'll understand

Mad max1: 6.2/10

Mad max2: 8.8/10

Mad max 3: 6.6/10

Fistful: 6.9/10

Few dollaes more: 8.1/10

Tgtbtu: 9.4/10

Idk op u decide

Is it true that you can watch fisting in any order?

Missing out on one of the best action movies of the decades because you're afraid of girls? Yep, I'm on Sup Forums.

Everone knows 1 is bad 2 is goat 3 is decent and remake is b gud

OP are you dying?

You can probably watch both eventually.

No im not afraid of girls i just dont like looking at dirty bald ones. I tend to dislike anything hollywood is shitting out because the characters are always too good looking, and in shape. Sure mel isnt bad looking but he still looks gritty and believable.

3 better than 1 for Max is madness.

Fist Full being that low is a bit bothersome too.

The original Mad Max is the best one and everyone who says otherwise just loves assless chaps

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Thank you.
You're a fucking pleb if you don't know the original is the best.

The first one is like a student film some aboriginals made.

Mad Max is made irrelevant by The Rover
The Road Warrior is made irrelevant by Fury Road
Beyond the Thunderdome is made irrelevant by itself

Mad Max. Dollars Trilogy suck balls. It's good for your cinephile portfolio, but suck balls.

>a student film some aboriginals made
I fail to see the problem.

Care to say why? if your going to say that one of the most respected series is hit you gotta at least give a reason

I can't, because I don't even remember the Dollars Trilogy. Sucked that bad to me. People told me I had to watch that shit, I watched and meh.

What is this? you dont remember it? thats a problem with you not the movie you fucking autist

never had contact with abos? lucky you

>Watching Plagiarism

Only correct answer is both, rest of your backlog is unlikely to be as essential as either of these.

Road Warrior is the only good movie, the dollar trilogy is perfection.

>Fist Full of dollars
Why not just watch pic related, its the same story and better.

Fury Road is trash, Road Warrior is a masterpiece, the Dollars trilogy is a masterpiece

>>/jp/
>>/r/weabooandproud

>I don't watch movies by one of the best Directors of all time because of his race.

kurosawa is the biggest meme and entry level garbage

grow up kid

Sometimes there is a reason that things are entry level. its because they are kino

How's this Blu-ray set of The Man With No Name trilogy. I already got the individual DVDs for the three movies (plus all the other Sergio Leone films and I'm wondering if this is worth a double dip.

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES CONVINCED ME NOT TO SEE IT IN THEATERS, BUT WHEN IT COMES OUT ON DVD YOU ALL PRAISE IT? WHAT THE FUCI MISSED OUT ON SEEING A MASTERPEICE IN THE THEATERS BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES SAID IT WAS FEMINIST BULLSHIT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

well thats what you deserve for not doing something because some people on the internet told you not to

what was i supposed to drop 50$ on movie tickets and popcorn for a movie that may or may not be good?

How about you dont buy popcorn if its so expensive and from what you said you were interested init so you might of well of seen it to join the discussion. Its nobodies fault but yours. Everyone knows not to take every ones word on the internet. What are u 14?