I-is... is it over??

i-is... is it over??

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/digital/news/batman-v-superman-shoots-to-top-of-disc-charts-1201825810/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope this teaches women to stay out of our shit

1 more week and it won't even be in the top 10 anymore so yeah pretty much.

>not even 2 weeks since release
>already made up the cost

MRA on suicide watch

Barely making back your production budget on the 3rd weekend is generally considered a huge flop. At this point, the movie already lost most of its steam and if it hasn't made a decent profit, it sure as hell won't make it in the 4th or 5th week.

It's worldwide gross hasn't even reached its production budget yet.

This thing was supposed to be what Iron Man was to the MCU but for a ghostbusters universe. They even spent the same amount of money on the film as Marvel did on IM1.

It's dead Jim.

>still hasnt been released in germany and sweden
Unfortunately not

>We did it reddi/tv/!

bait

Why did you have to type it like that?

Why not just type is it over?

you virgins are pathetic

It's Umaru shitposting

Sweden isn't a big market for movies. Germany, France and Russia are usually the markets that have a significan influence on the foreign box office but somehow I really don't see this doing well in Russia. Germany and France will probably make about the same as it made in the UK.

It'll never be over, user. You faggots won't shut up about it. You were right, Sup Forums. You were always right...

>man build the machine, made the ice cream, bought the cones and made sure everything was up to code
>bitch won't let him enjoy his hard earned reward peace

>Sup Forumsmblr on suicide watch

You know that it needs to make double the production costs in order to break even right?

Yes he does because he was trolling you you troglodyte

For Paul Fag probably yes.

So you admit that Batman versus Superman made its money back, the only problem is that the producers were disappointed with the returns but it isn't a flop?

I thought that was the general idea about BvS.

that's a special case hunnybun
variety.com/2016/digital/news/batman-v-superman-shoots-to-top-of-disc-charts-1201825810/

It's true
It was already set in stone to be the fantafanta4stiq of 2016

Will The Dark Tower be the next target?

Germanfag here, people don't care about this movie here

Guys I'm scared

I had a dream last night that this movie did well and woke up in a panic. If this movie is successful I don't know what I'll do.

What do Germans care about Sup Forums-wise? Just curious. Don't you guys watch pan-European talent shows and shit?

Nope. People like to say it was a flop because it didn't meet the expectation of 1 billion despite It's 800 million+ gross having made back all their money and a considerable profit.

It's somewhat of a metaphor for people's reaction to MOS/BvS in general.

It's not what was expected or desired, so it's considered terrible.

Someone will eventually complain about it and bump your thread

I actually crunched the numbers so that I could have a better idea of how poorly this movie is doing.
Assuming that Sony took home 60% of all ticket sales across all US theaters (which they did not), the total domestic gross is $56,590,900.80
Further assuming that Sony took 50% of all foreign ticket sales across all worldwide theaters (which they didn't), the total foreign gross is $18,082,176.50
The total net for Sony, applying these extraordinarily generous suppositions is $74,673,077.30

They are heading into the third week with just a little over half of their production budget covered, let alone their worldwide advertising budget. I feel like it's safe to say that this movie will lose money

you mean the esc? everybody laughs about it but still it's everywhere in the media and ratings must be good because muh two national tv programs.
Very hard for me too say what we really care about because at least tv is caught for many years, well decades in the same pool of crime/cop movies/series (98% whodunnit shit), cheap reruns of not even that popular American series (stuff like HIMYM, BBT, fucking Simpsons is still watched here on prime time), mind numbing (but comfy) cooking, national talent shows like Heidi searching for the most anorexic girl of the nation and a shit load of scripted reality shows. It's embarrassing really, because people don't know what they are missing only after stuff like BB and Netflix they seem to realize there is more stuff out there than the cheap shit the stations buy from the US. Breaking Bad wasn't even on a major network, it was aired on some rather obscure art channel at night, nobody cared about the possibly glorious ratings on a bigger channel. Might be one of the reasons this generation turns to streaming services. In movies I don't see much of a difference despite the obvious market size difference, we watch what America watches, even the marketing is mostly the same. German produced movies mostly fucking suck, lot of immigration comedy shit and nazi/holocaust shit. Victoria was ok to good though, 10/10 camera work. Also our probably most disgusting """entertainment"" channel RTL did the right thing money wise for a change and produced a pretty great mini series Deutschland 83 worth checking out (still nobody gave a fuck about quality tv, ratings were shit, RTL went back to scripted reality and Top10 list shows)

Sweden is full of nigrars who dont bring any money to the production company. Either by sneaking in or just simply not going.