How many cliches can we put into 1 show

how many cliches can we put into 1 show

the show

Shit thread OP

He's right though

Point them out then, what kind of lazy shit are you? Make an atlaset decent thread, not just shit bait.

If the bait is from the upsidedown, is it real?

>show gets shilled, turns out it's shit episode?

Not all tropes are cliches

Sup Forums overhyped it. Finished it last night. Was just okay. 5.5/10. Did nothing special and lasted way too long

Your opinions are shit and you don't belong on this board.

Because I am not bandwagoning a show that is just slightly above average I am shit. Actually, you idiots acting like it is citizen kane do not belong here

lol the lack of replies to this post speaks volumes

if you don't think this show is riddled with cliches than this is the first show you've ever seen

but can you actually name them?

accurate but id give it 6.5 because there arent many shows like this and the kid actors did well

name one.

I think this show is excellent sample why troupes are troupes and why do they work. Because they do.

troupes: they work because they do

I found it annoying that no one gave a shit about barb, and the teenage girl was a dumb cunt ( and not for not fucking the creep).

Plus he's right about it being too long
> I can feel him I know he's therr
> if only I could talk to him
> omg hey will
> stay where you are! Mommy's coming!
> end of episode
> next episode
> gee I wonder where will is
> repeat

I liked the show but it truly was glaring with cliches. Almost every single scene had one. But that's where its charm comes from desu. It's a modernization of 80s classic horror without the self-contained irony or self-awareness which makes similar retellings fail. The only part where it showed the slightest bit of self-awareness was during the quarry scene where Mike was threatened, but even then they backtracked and made it right.

It intentionally subverts alot of those cliches. Like the creepy nerd not getting the girl.

I'd rather have a good show with cliches than have shit show without any cliches.

I don't think you can make an homage without being accused of using cliches.

Touche
The kids really acted well