What does Sup Forums think of Good Will Hunting ?

What does Sup Forums think of Good Will Hunting ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfy6_FOvDT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me on the right.

Me on the left.

I'm the photographer

overrated

Me on the horse

I'm not in this picture

im the far away look on his face

Awful
I hated it

Awesome
I loved it

Mediocre
I don't know what to think about it

I'm the hat

memes

uno farto

Hunting Season was better

It's not your fault

Classic basic-bitch-core

Dead Poets Society is superior

this is some OC shit right here

aww oldschool memes still have charm

Better than Bad Will Hunting

>Sup Forums
>welcome
what?

ebin,

simply

>Sup Forums
no...

youtube.com/watch?v=bfy6_FOvDT0

ending makes me tear up t b h....

If you ever disrespect my waifu again, I will end you. I will fucking end you. You got that, chief?

So if I asked you about memes, you'd probably give me the skinny on every shitpost ever written. Bane, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and CIA, why he wears the mask, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the plane. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful scene. If I ask you about waifus, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even fapped a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up alone and have that feel. You're a tough kid.

I have a weird relationship to it because I used this movie as fuel for my fantasies so much.

I remember that when I watched it I was in high school, and I immediately said fuck it to my grades and never attended class and only didn't drop out because my parents wouldn't let me. But in my mind I was this very smart kid with nothing to fear because eventually my brilliance would be developed by me and discovered by others. Like, I was shit at school before but this gave me "permission" to completely drop the ball.

I was such a fucking moron.

>"It's not your fault"

Tears in my eyes

And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared little Sup Forums shitposter. But you're a genius user. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you.

its not your fault