What is the appeal to Vore?

What is the appeal to Vore?
Also vore thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRSTvbWsZR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

causee its nice

bump

Why do people always feel the need to ask people why a fetish is good? Because your brain reacts to said external stimuli resulting in arousal. Go to /d/ or kys we don't care which.

fuck you got more

what would you give to be digested and to be turned into fat

everything.

sadly have no pics but imagine bein eat by her then digested

nice.

gots any more?

bumpiy we need more ppes

yes we do.

I like to imagine being in the intestines rather than in the stomach, intestines is where the magic happens

yeah,same.

eating is a sensual experience, i'm not surprised people sexualize it, definitely a garbage-tier fetish though

but getting to the part where you are digested and made into fat is great

i agree but wanting to become apart of a Thicc woman is the ultimate high test

heard this fetish has to do more with loneliness.

bump

it has to do with wanting to be dominated

greatt

we need more vore anons here

bootiful

Contributing.

karbo very nice

bump

dont let this thread die gents

do you have ones that aren't same size?

not a fan of micro.

taht was nice, do you know of the one of the little girl who is eaten by a monster and asks to go lower into his stomach?

no.

sorry for asking so much and not returning

bump[

in all honesty, im not a vore fan either, but rindou aya(?) is worth checking out
less consumtion and more swallowed by monster with a tentacle party inside

bump

can we have a bigger resolution version of that image, please? Source, too, if available?

Only good vore is when the eaten is unwilling/afraid, and there's no xray bullshit

based

dead thread?

Don't you wanna just crawl up their butts?

That's by an artist that goes by StarCrossing

Nitro_Titan's work.

You'd be looking for micro or macro vore.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRSTvbWsZR0

Is this it?

I'm not op, but here's a better image; I'm still trying to find out who this is made by. I feel like I know the art style but I can't place a name.

The idea of being inside a lover's stomach. Since it's a fantasy based fetish; you don't have to be realistic and imagine things like digestive acids or shit.

In a fantasy world; a sexy woman's ass can be clean as a whistle, warm, lubricated; and stretchy enough so she can sit on you.

For me, I want my wife to feel like a goddess. It's already hot that she's a lot taller than me and curvy. Looking at her tongue or her teeth as she smiles just hits a sweet spot.

She knows that I've got this fetish too; she finds it weird but she plays along because she wants my dick hard.

Um.... this is weird; I can't be the only one here. What the fuck, is this a trap?!