Hey audience *winks* we misread the reaction to BvS as dark=bad...

>Hey audience *winks* we misread the reaction to BvS as dark=bad. Even tho the Dark Knight Trilogy was dark and was universally praised. Zack Snyder is now going to try and make a quipy movie that'll be just as dog shit as the previous movies, with no establishing shits, close ups of every chatracter, and bizarre choices that'll leave you scratching your head. HOWEVER, due to contract obligations and a 20 million dollar pay cheque per movie, I have to do these films. You understand right? Just wait till I direct my Batman movie, that'll finally be the first good DC movie since TDKR. You can wait another 4 years right?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i think that a teaser trailer for a movie that is still in the process of shooting, which consists mostly of 2 scenes which 1 of them has a comedic tone because the character of barry allen calls for it means the entire movie will be like this even tho zack snyder and chris terrio have unique styles which are the reasons you hire them in the first place and they are not comedy oriented

TDKR was terrible and BB is generally agreed to be quite flawed and mediocre overall, but functional as an origin story for a grounded, realistic batman..

How long do you think it would take on average to grow a beard like that? Reason I ask is that it probably would take days if not a few weeks to reach wherever Aquaman's hanging out, which is more than likely a Norskie fishing village.

How long does it take the criminal element to realize Batman isn't around you think?

Real high test men can grow a beard within 2 weeks max.

"Mr. Flash, I'm Bruce Wayne. You now get 2 have friends."

"Stop...I need friends."

>Outing himself as the Batman

Now there's a fishman who knows Bruce Wayne is Batman. And if Barry refused, there would be an unchecked fastman knowing Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Isn't Bruce supposed to be smart?

>i cant read, the post

It's just a sign of what is to come. Zack Snyder is a terrible director. Even worse than Bay. I like Michael Bay movies outside of transformers. Zack Snyder can't do an original story to save his life.

Bruce would've adopted him instead.

Neither one of those is the general concensus. Most people would say that Batman Begins was great and The Dark Knight Rises was good but flawed.

I think they'd be more concerned that a guy with virtually unlimited resources knows THEIR identities and can expose them. Why piss off a guy who is widely considered to be a myth and has more money than god?

22 here and I could probably do it in 3 weeks tops.

>people think the DC universe of all places should be dark and edgy in a Justice League setting
Also Rises was shit

>but functional as an origin story for a grounded, realistic batman..
Exactly how is Robin using a halberd as a weapon counts as grounded or realistic?

>there are people on this board actually defending the dank meme rises

wow

>he doesn't understand the point of a teaser
DC has admitted they're reworking their movies to be more lighthearted and comedic. Just give up the shilling and realize your fav company exists to make money

I thought it was a Tim Drake pole thing.

Its a fucking halberd. Snyder added Robin in with a fucking halberd.

I have faith my boy Al'fleqi will make a masterpiece; no hopes outside of that though.

Who defended that movie in particular? The first 2 of the trilogy are widely regarded as good movies.

So max 2 weeks no sign of the Bat. Would be funny if Wonder Woman was picking up the slack incognito in generic ninja garb.

Affleck's Batfleck will be good. Everything else DC related looks shit

I-I'm actually interested in seeing a quipfest by Snyder. All his films so far have either been full ham or grimdark. Maybe he'll find his true calling in comedy?

>muh tone

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

Just because you faggots spam that horrendously unfunny meme Bane" and hate it doesn't mean the rest of the fans hate it. It has something like a 87% on RT. RLM loved it. The fans loved it. It wasn't the best batman movie. But its still better than 99% of the other shitty batman flicks.

You talk to fish?

Fuck off with your binary bullshit.
>implying Nolan trilogy didn't have quips
>implying a movie can't be more than one thing

eat dogshit, OP

>a drone actually took the time to write this
Who gives a shit? Everything about these movies has been shit and will continue to be embarassing until batfleck comes out

I liked TDKR unironically however that plane scene is forever ruined for me because you dickheads.

Snyder is just awful.

I'd bet that however good Justice League is depends entirely on how much power they strip away from Snyder and give to more competent people.

It's decent for the first watch but subsequent viewings really make the horrendous amount flaws stand out.

hopefully with John Geoff and the warner executives stepping more into the project, it might be decent.

But the costume designs so far do not look like it.

The plane scene was ruined for me when I first watched it.
If anything, Sup Forums made it better.

Don't bother with Marvelkiddies bro. They're beyond help.

Why would an Atlantean and the most OP superhero ever written give a shit about Bruce Wayne revealing their identities to the public?

There are? I doubt it.
TDKR was dogshit. TDK was a perfect conclusion for the character of Batman and his story.

Geoff johns is a fucking hack, his Justice league was complete shit.

BvS was good.

>tfw Man of Steel was better than BvS

I like BvS but MoS is superior and more comfy in general

Very much beyond it, in the sense that we make loads of cash just fine without help.

Now, our consultation fee for improving your Suicide Squad flick will be at around 500,000 USD... Please feel free to pay whenever.

#marvelvsdc
#brandwars
#faggotry

>Batman Begins
>Flawed

Shut up, faggot. I like the movie (6/10), but CIA memes are top tier comedy.

This

Watched it last night, it was alright

This board is the only place where TDKR isn't considered a good movie

I enjoyed BvS but I hate that trailer.
Thoughts?

I wonder how many criminals he mutilated with that?

TDKR's reputation has gotten worse with time almost everywhere

it's funny because the best parts of the trailer were the "grimey" Batman meeting Aquaman scenes.

Zack Synder had no idea wtf he is doing

Snyder has said in multiple interviews that he wanted Justice League to be lighter because of the fans' reaction to BvS.

Ch-ch-ch-chekd

Remember when people found Batman Returns too dark and Warner Bros wanted the next one to be a more kid friendly?

Yeah.

So would you be upset if Justice League didn't have a light hearted tone?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.

For the longest time I thought that pic was assembled by some user to show how Robin's staff looked like an halberd to him. Holy shit

I think it also served as the base for the Kryptonite spear. Batman and Robin together one last time

no

Absolutely. Man of Steel looked beautiful too whilst still be "grim dark". I couldn't see shit in BvS.