I forced a straight man to send me anything I asked for, including a pic of him in panties. im a gay guy...

I forced a straight man to send me anything I asked for, including a pic of him in panties. im a gay guy. I acted like a girl .. Got all his nudes and personal info then I blackmailed him and made him call me daddy. I have the convo for all interested, I'm done with him so I'll give him away for free if anyone wants a straight bitch - snap me bfisher873 ONLY GIVING HIS INFO AND CONVOS ON SNAP - bfisher873

Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is wrong whichu

Sounds like you're both confused about what happened. Sorry about your breakup.

There's his face

I think other user is right, sounds like you actually weren't ready to accept fully being gay, and jumped back in the closet

Op, is a fag..
no no, fags have sex with other fag men
What the fuck is wrong with you. Well you were fucked for life, but now someone else is too. I hope that's what you wanted.

You chickened out when it got "serious" between you two and now you play the "I just messed with him" card so you feel better about yourself.

THIS.

I didn't chicken out I've already used him for months

I'm trying to give him to someone else who gets off on making straight guys do stuff. I'm gay and I like straight guys.

Hmmm

You are why people hate faggots, kill yourself. You are the problem.

One can only dream of being in this position. First I'd release all of the information because fuck you, and then I'd have you wrapped up in so much legal trouble for blackmailing me that you'd make me rich as fuck or kill yourself or both. I've been in this situation before I got 350k for "emotional damages" and it was just a few dick pics.

looks underage, pedofag

Stopped reading at

>im a gay guy

Kill yourself. Not joking; fucking kill yourself.

You are my her op. Im straight and i wish this would happen to me

Bye bye

It's called an Asian actually

Anymore pics yo?

Delete it or I'll kill myself

And otherwise my word means nothing

I got nudes of my ex bf. You can have his Kik and blackmail him if anyone would like. Lulz will be had

Give me the kik and the pics

His Kik is foolofatook809.

I literally make him slap his balls on video daily. I have his sisters number so if he doesn't I tell him I'll send his nudes to her. And EVERYDAY I BUST HIS BALLS

Get the fuck off my thread idiot that's you

That would be my ex...

Full body. If you want him I'll send you his sisters number he will obey and drop his pants FAST just snap me bfisher873

I don't care get the fuck off my thread go make your own dumb fuck

You asked for them... Cucklord

No I didn't

post everything here or gtfo

No if you want his info snap me

me stumpycok.tumblr.com/

fuck off then faggot

This is OP just posting himself for some exhibitionism fetish.