Heh, you guys are gonna buy Fallout 5. Right?

Heh, you guys are gonna buy Fallout 5. Right?

Hell yeah

Obsidian only pleb

of course! Bethesda's addition onto New Vegas improved vastly on it's flaws and the game lived up to everything I had hoped for.

bought Fallout 4, gonna buy the next!

I'm sure you won't be saying that once we release Fallout 5! Right?

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You DID purchase Fallout 4 though, right?

I'm pretty sure at this point the fans are just gonna make the game from scratch.

O-of course, Todd! How could we not purchase the game, it's a masterpiece!

I recommend this game to any Fallout fan!

Its funny because you cunts who make threads like this always buy the newest Bethesda game regardless of how often you bitch and moan
Fuckin faggots

YES FUCKING WORST GAME ON THIS FUCKING PLANET MARS GAMES ARE BETTER YOU PLEBS

i pirated the fuck out of it and never bought a legit copy. Whatcha gonna do about it fuc boi!

THERE'S NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT, FALLOUT 4 IS AN AMAZING GAME AND YOU WILL FUCKING PURCHASE IT!

FUCKING KYS

you should really buy the game at full price, my fellow anonymous gamer. it's really the crowning jewel of the franchise.

The day i purchase fallout 4 is the day an oompa loompa gives a foot rub to my mom.

but how can you justify the price of all of those dlc's that honestly aren't worth what they are sold at? 20 bucks for a workshop dlc? Like really? and then you have all of those negative reviews, i liked the game and all but how would i really justify paying 30 for the game and another 50 in dlc's to make it playable. (after all this time of beating it over and over) Thats 80 dollars for a fucking game and imagine when it first came out and having to pay 60 for the game and THEN shell out that additional 50 over time.

Each. DLC. Has. Plenty. Of. Content.

What is it that your thick consumer skull didn't pick up? Did you not play the game. PLAY IT.

Each square inch of it's map is riddled with interesting locations and the quests are individually written by talented writers and add a plethora of content to the mythos!

You're lucky I didn't charge more for it, YOU'RE LUCKY YOU EVEN GOT DLC FOR THE GAME. THE BASE GAME IS FAR MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SATISFY EVERYONE!

I'm hoping Obsidian makes another Fallout using the Fallout 4 engine the same way they did New Vegas with Fallout 3's engine.

but its not tho

I liked Fallout 4. I think it's a pretty good game on its own and by far the most polished Bethesda game to date (maybe not at launch, though).

I'm just disappointed in how dumbed down each new Bethesda game is. They become more slick and solid to play, but the RPG elements and range of choices become more and more simplified and limited.

FO4's armor and weapon system is actually quite robust, but it's not well-balanced, which defeats the purpose of so many options. But on the other hand, I only ever have four things to say and don't really get to be any kind of character I want.

Sorry, Todd Howard, but if Obsidian got their hands on the potential of Fallout 4, they would make a game that would blow it out of the park. Bring back skills, a silent protagonist so we can have more dialogue options, and get away from the East Coast settings, and we're back in business.

Yes

Will I buy Fallout 5? That depends.

Will I pre-order it? Nope.

I do own it.

I'm not sure "purchase" is quite the right word for how I got it, though.

Alright lets encyclopedia brown this bitch.
Talented writers? some of your story lines are more ham fisted than a feminist at a cookout. Kind of like how your "talented writers" ripped off the fallout mod Autumn leaves with your dlc far harbor in the quest "Brain dead". So get the fuck outta here with that. Also you ended up increasing the prices for season passes when business was at its peak so also get the fuck out of here with that " I SHOULD HAVE CHARGED YOU MORE" bullshit because you did you self sheltered fuck up. Also your plethora is more like a cornicopia of corn. its the same shit in different packages. Now fuck off i think your boyfriend Preston Garvey has a settlement for you to go protect.

New vegas was better.

You do know you're not actually talking to Todd Howard or even an actual representative of Bethesda for that matter, right?

only if uranium fever is the only song played on every radio station

UNGRATEFUL SPOILED BRATS!

THIS GAME IS A BLESSING UNTO THE GAMING COMMUNITY! THERE ARE NO FLAWS! IT'S PERFECTION! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, THAT I CAN PROMISE. I SHOULD KNOW, I FUCKING DIRECTED IT!

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COMPARE THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART TO THAT TRASH OBSIDIAN PUT OUT, I'M DISGUSTED THAT YOU EVEN FUCKING MENTIONED THEIR NAME. YOU'RE ALL TOO IGNORANT TO APPRECIATE THE GENIUS THAT IS THIS GAME'S STORY TELLING!

THEIR PATHETIC EXCUSE AT A FALLOUT TITLE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BASE BUILDING! PATHETIC. WE'LL SEE HOW FUCKING AMAZING THEY ARE WHEN WE RELEASE FALLOUT 5!

yeah but laughing about something stupid helps me sleep at night.

>people that think new Vegas was any good
user please, fallout 3 was way better. New Vegas was a snoozefest with boring level, enemy, and quest design
I agree with everything size you said though.

shiet my nigga you right, new vegas prolly the weakest in da franchise!

todd howard wes gonna buy all the fallout titles yous make with bethesda, imma pre-order fallout 5 and the season pass.

>fallout 3
>interesting level and enemy design
fallout 3 has neither of the above

wait so you mean i have YOU to blame for that whole institute bullshit, goddamn that was lazy writing and if im being honest just shitty decision making to have it come to a head where you have to wipe out the other factions, gimme them ol oblivion days where i can get to a high rank in every faction. Also Todd, you're a mangy cunt.

I don't. The engine breaks if you go higher then 100 fps. It's a shitty engine built for shit consoles.

i liked fallout 4
have around 250 hourd on it
i really enjoyed far harbor but nuka world is kinda boring

But it was still more fun than New Vegas
I'm thoroughly convinced people liking that one better is just a meme

ree fellout 40 is game of the year but not game of the decade

See that noose? You can hang yourself with it

fallout 3 was incredibly bland storywise only choosing between the brotherhood of steel and the enclave where as new vegas you're given a multitude of factions to choose

Saw Fallout 4 lets plays. Didnt purchase, it was a step back from New Vegas cunt. Bring back Obsidian

fallout 5 is probably at least 6 years away judging by recent release schedule

Well, I'd prefer if it had nothing to do with Bethesda and used an epic engine. But Bethesda owns Fallout, so it seems like their only option is to collaborate on the same engine like they did with New Vegas.

Not to mention NV gives options for a lot of shit you wouldn't think to put in. Hell you can fuck benny if you are so inclined and you have the stats for it.

i dont see a noose

I didn't even know you could choose to join the bad guys. I thought you had no choice but to follow the quest linearly whether you liked it or not.

no money, im just gonna dl the pirated one

New Vegas also almost always gives you the option to spare people, depending on your stats and chosen traits. You can make a semi-pacifist speech build to navigate scenarios peacefully a lot of the time.

I mean, you can't really be full pacifist throughout the entire game (I don't think), but the game does give you plenty of options to get very close to it.

Not too mention new vegas has some of the best dlc out of all the franchise

you think OP killed himself from sheer rage yet?

FUCKING GAMERS, THEY DON'T RECOGNIZE GOLD WHEN IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

I WILL CONSUME YOUR UNGRATEFUL SOULS!

likely not, OP is one of the most resiliently gay creatures on the face of the earth

BITCH YOU COULDN'T HANDLE MY GIRTH

BRING BACK OBSIDIAN.

Why are you mad? You got a free paycheck to sit back and do nothing to prevent the steaming pile of shit that fallout 4 was!

I torrented fo4 and still didnt think think it was worth it

good judgement is hard to find user. How'd you come by so much of it?

man me and my brothers will buy anything Bethesda puts out.

Fallout 4's so good along with it's predecessor Fallout 3. got that good story and shit.

imma pre-order the next like I did with Fallout 4. never regretted it once, baby!

the only reason you say that is because you are a nigger.

>good guys

Oh no, you went NCR, didn't you?

Yeah, for sure Todd!

Well, with buying I mean getting a pirated copy, but sure!

GEE WHIZ HOW'D YOU COME TO THAT CONCLUSION, user?

WOW I BET YOU'RE REEEAAAL SMART.

Pic related: you.

Todd.

I will buy your games when the futa, loli, and sex mods are added to the game.

I will accept them being DLC.

You're forgetting the most important thing. Bring back the ability to be the bad guy.