Give a almost 21-year-old girl reasons to stay alive when everything in life fuck up

Give a almost 21-year-old girl reasons to stay alive when everything in life fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJzJH_vIlZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP, please give me some besides tits or get the fuck out

stopped reading at "girl"
There are rules here and you must follow them.

oh damn

In the words of Louis CK
Maybe something nice will happen

and if you dont feel like having balls to fight for more?

Well just pretend you do and you'll get em, life sucks generally but it's the cute gay shit that randomly happens that make it bearable, drink some tea and just tell yourself tomorrow and then the next day tell your self tomorrow and make sure to drink that tea

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

THERE IS ONLY ONE RESPONSE TO THESE WHORES

TITS OR GTFO

alcohol and friends. it's what makes life bearable for me. talk, drink, eat good, have sex if you're into that. loving is the best, very rare occurance though.

Tits or GTFO

You're a girl.
You have it made.
Get a trade, and enjoy your desk job

I'll suck them nipples fo free

There is no reason to live. I can tell you that whatever you're going through will pass, but life is full of ups and downs. If you're not willing to work with that, you may as well end it now.

You're ugly so there's no expectations for your people like you. Anything good you do in your life is all gravy.

you're gonna die one day anyway so you might as well see what happens until then

Lad være med at være for hård ved dig selv min ven

Stop please

Fuck some awkward virgins before you kys, get some satisfaction from seeing them come out of shell.

SHOW US YOUR TITS YOU DUMB FUCKING TWAT

youtube.com/watch?v=vJzJH_vIlZ0

Develop a drinking and or substance abuse problem and deal with it like the rest of us
Also sex

are you fat or deformed? kys

otherwise, stop fucking whining. 'gee, this life where men will do anything i want is so hard'

key to life = Law of Attraction