>you savage

what do you mean?...

cute

mango>animu

>>cute

th...thanks

>mango>animu

what do you mean...

OP, I have no idea who you are, but you seem like a great guy. Take this. Everyone here is welcome. discord.gg/xbtbqqX

I don't like the way anime Tomoko looks. She's just better in the mango. Fan art is usually not so good but YOURS is GREAT! ~kawaii~

user, I have no idea who you are, but you seem like a great guy. Take this. Everyone here is welcome.
pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

I remember when Sup Forums sent the creator of the manga their dick pics after they found out this manga is a self portrait.

Hi user, how are you doing?

Yeah, I noticed that link, is that website basically like your journal or something?

>I don't like the way anime Tomoko looks. She's just better in the mango. Fan art is usually not so good but YOURS is GREAT! ~kawaii~

...i guess so... i mean they could've had it be accurate and fail... i guess they wouldn't have made it at all if it wasn't like that... maybe that would've been better... i have high tolerance levels... thank you...

>I remember when Sup Forums sent the creator of the manga their dick pics after they found out this manga is a self portrait.

...oh...

>Hi user, how are you doing?

i have no idea