What will the American film industry be like under President Trump...

What will the American film industry be like under President Trump? Should we expect promotion of nationalistic film and kino similar to media policies in 1930's Germany?

>Should we expect promotion of nationalistic film and kino similar to media policies in 1930's Germany?

No, you can expect 1000% more reality television, more celebrity apprentice spin-offs and other "ur fired" meme quirks.

All news program will have a massive entertainment angle. "TONIGHT AT 7.30. AN ELDERLY GRANDMOTHER PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE OF A HIT AND RUN. TUNE IN OR MISS OUT ON ALL THE A-A-A-ACTION!!!"

The actual governing of the country will be done by Pence, Trump will be his figurehead, all he'll do is appear at international meetings and sign papers and pose for the photos.

>trump
>winning
lol

DUDE LETS MAKE A GAME SHOW HOST PRESIDENT LMAO

Does he even like America?

Yea it's not like we ever made a celebrity a president before

>Should we expect promotion of nationalistic film and kino similar to media policies in 1930's Germany?
Trump isn't Hitler

Right, he's Mussolini.

And he'd be Putin's bitch boy just like Mussolini was Hitler's.

DUDE LETS MAKE FEMALE PALPATINE PRESIDENT LMAO

he's barely even trying and people are still supporting him.
hopefully it's just the russian trump portal trying to play tricks on america into thinking people actually like trump.

anyone else going to see Hillary's America?

political films are very comfy

>its a Sup Forums leaks into another board episode

if dubs mods delete this shit

It's treason, then...

Why would anything happen?

As far as I'm aware despite how shitty the politics might be right now America is still not a dictatorship. Trump will have about as much power as he does right now.

>he's not voting for Donald J. Trump

Well he'd be able to appoint multiple Supreme Court Justices, which would a long term disaster.

>he's voting

No, if anything we'll have less worry about political correctness in films pandering to feminists blacks and made up genders which means film makers will have more freedom which means better movies.

Also its great to see even Sup Forums allows itself to be manipulated by leftist garbage spewed out by the media.
>dude trump = hitler lmao
Either fuck off or at least attempt to think for yourselves for fuck sake.

Scat films in IMAX.

>nate bronze

>PA
>blue
delete this, we red this year senpai

It would be a long term success.

>using the forecast model instead of polls only

No. Just, why should I go against what I believe in and vote for a candidate I hate?

Shillary and Trump are both awful choices who goes against stuff I highly value. I ain't fucking voting for them.

I suppose Innaritu will never win an academy award again and be permabanned from the US.

Why does Trump have a hate boner against him and Mexicans in general anyway?

FB comics made by underage alt-right fags aren't argument winners fucko.
More movies woulkd portray the presidentbas evil or retarded like what happened during the Bush times.

>why should I go against what I believe in and vote for a candidate I hate?
Because if you're well informed and care about anything then you should have a preference.

Is Innaritu an illegal?

Also he has nothing against Mexicans themselves, only against law breakers