Both are the same length, which one should i watch Sup Forums?

Both are the same length, which one should i watch Sup Forums?

Boyhood because it isn't shit or at least not as shit as BvS.

If you're right wing (Sup Forums) then watch Batman V Superman.

If you're left wing (reddit) then watch Boyhood.

Actually if you're left wing (reddit) then just put a bullet in your head.

>being 14 yo

I rather cut my own dick off than watch Boyhood

>le edgy right winger
fuck me when ate we gonna evolve past this dualistic belief system bullshit

There is the authentic devoted right wing intellectual and then there is everbody else (cucks).

>being uncut
enjoy cheesedick yuropoor

>LE DUAL PARTY SYSTEM IS BAD!
It's much better to have a president who's supported by only 20% of the population, isn't it?
Dual party system is good and this is coming from someone who's living in a 12 party system.

If you are 20 something and depressed, watch boyhood. It isn't a movie, it feels more like a collection of home videos

Do you want a movie that will genuinely challenge you as a viewer alongside your perceptions of an entire genre? Do you want a movie that takes risks and makes bold choices? Do you understand that film is first and foremost a visual medium and that a true filmmaker like Snyder understands how to compose a perfect shot?

Or do you just want an incredibly generic film that can be passed off as "smart" because of sheeple shit reasons like "11 years", "no CGI" and a high RT score?

>teenagers think they're hot intellectual shit
Great thread.

If it took 12 years to make it can only be good.

Someone post that RLM video where they're barfing blood.

Well, one's a movie, and the other is a 12 year long experiment in how to not make a movie.

I think you can figure out which is which.

>anybody who challenges my cuck beliefs is a teenager
Nice meme. You'd have to have the mind of a teenager to disagree with the execution of every non-right wing individual on the planet.

I'd do it myself. They would be the best days of my life. The shipping container opens, the left wingers stumble out onto the dock, the sun blinding their eyes after being kept in darkness for days of transit. After a second I pick up my assault rifle and pump round after round into the cucks as they scream and hit the ground. Tripping over the bodies of their allies in fearful confusion.

Some days I would stand on the top of the container and pour in gasoline through a series of specially drilled holes. Then I'd cut out a small square and then throw in a match. Laughing as they burn to their deaths.

Definitely Boyhood.

Look. I'm not going to read your angry user noise. I don't care if you're identifying with some political concept you don't fully understand.

I just don't care.

You never had a dick in the first place

>I don't care if you're identifying with some political concept you don't fully understand.
Death to all cucks is the only concept anybody here needs to understand.

12 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

>Death to all cucks is the only concept anybody here needs to understand.
What did he mean by this?

Do you want to watch an oscarbait taken to the extreme or a true kino?
Your choice