Tomorrow night I will attend a radio show where people usually bring things to troll the presenters...

Tomorrow night I will attend a radio show where people usually bring things to troll the presenters. There is no standard gift, as i have seen from crappy CDs (that they play) to fascist symbols (that they keep in the studio), and anything inbetween.

They explore the limits of the comedy.They have made fun of black people, south americans, Hitler and even a minister with muscular dystrophy (and have somehow befriended him). They basically make fun of anything.

I have large printer (A0 size) and I feel like I should print something. The question is, WHAT SHOUD I BRING? Please enlighten me with your brilliant minds.

>2017
>funny now means to try being offensive

bring a gun and kill yourself

don't go to la vida moderna

cp

Whats the radio show called OP?

+1 for loli

vas a ir a la vida moderna y lo posteas en Sup Forums? muy adecuado

chacho si es el ingacio

La vida moderna, a spanish show that is really popular right now.
It has a lot of haters as well, but what can I say, I like it.

well being offensive is funny now that everyone gets offended by anything (where you offended tho?)

why should i be offended by stupidity? you obviously don't understand the evolution of comedy at all, and you just think when someone shits in another guys face that this is funny.

it's vulgar. nothing more.

but i am not here to educate you. because it seems you have resisted education so far fairly well.

Bring some picture of Furry Hitler

IF youre going to La Vida Moderna @ Cadena SER in madrid just bring them the nastiest and hardest alcohol you can think of with relatively fascist undertones. that or just some plain ridiculous shit

so what you are saying is that if you dont find something funny, it isnt comedy and noone else should find it funny?

are you a hipster? or just a cunt?

also for those haters/those who have no idea what this is about, its pretty much general trolling

vas a preguntar a un foro que la mayoría son yankis, joder macho piensa un poco. Si quieres imprimir algo solo les falta algo de Trump o de UPYD.
PD: Que Ignatius no te chupe los pezones

no i wasn't saying that at all.

you resisted education even more than i thought. nice reading comprehension skills over there.

si les envias algo mira a ver que te responden en este thread y a tomar por culo. pero si a queque, ignatius y broncano se la suda
cuanto mas troleada sea mejor

MURCIA SOTERRADA!!

I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH, MISTER IGNATIUS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S HIM!!!!!

*A crowd of girls dropping their panties and ejaculating*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG omg I can't belie-I can't believe it

My God, PLEASE, IGNATIUS GIVE ME A SON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Uhhhhh Commedy is like a big black dick

Muy buenas, chavales; aquí Broncano.

Jejejeje, a estas alturas, el Broncano real lee hasta aquí, se ha reído haciendo ese "jejejeje" tan propio y tan suyo, y se está preguntando si alguien realmente se ha creído que este mensajes es del Broncano de verdad.

Cuando llega a esta parte, se da cuenta de que el hecho de que el imitador de Broncano sea consciente de sus pensamientos "en diferido" hace de la imitación más real y al imitado más "ficticio", rompiendo las barreras de la identidad, el espacio y el tiempo. Vuelve a reírse y a agitar la cabeza, cómplice y espectador de este argumento absurdo e ingenioso -como así reconoce para sus adentros- pero no puede evitar seguir leyendo.

Y lo peor es que en realidad, sí puede evitarlo, porque el mensaje acaba aquí. Game Over, Broncanneous.

La vida moderna, es poner en el currículum "36 horas seguidas en Sup Forums"

vaya turra

Me va a rebentar la cabeza

Sería brutal que fueras el broncano de verdad

wew lad

Uuuuuh big trouble

Y no preferirías mejor que fuese, qué sé yo,... Dani Rovira? Pregunto.

Imprime una foto de un meme con echenique

>mejor
>Dani Rovira
choose one

¡Maldito farsante! Exijo ahora mismo una satisfacción por no ser Broncano.

I dont know who is him, but im gonna fuck it

Respect the line bitch, we were waiting before you

eating ass is not gross

Take these dubs.

And these trips.

DUBS. PRINT IT, OP.

the new broncane

Alguien sabe en que consiste la performance de ignatius?

En el programa de ayer dijo que se lo inventa todo sobre la marcha

cheesy pizza

Say that you've got something for them, but need to get it out first.
Then proceed to shit your pants.

Give them a huge hug, to each one of them; they deserve it.

It's really hard making people laugh at these times. Coincidentally, these times are the ones when people need to laugh the most.

Also, some pretty girls would be fine too.

I've licked this man's salty nipple during one of his monologues in my town.
Ignatius is the best.

>implying OP is not from show's cast

No beard, no glasses, no salty nipples. nice try but no

quequé drogadicto

Print a goatse and have fun with them.
Also, a pic of died dictator Franco with "Murió en la cama como un héroe, jodeos rojos" in it.

HEY VSAUCE!!! MICHAEL HERE!!!!!!

Print Moot's face and use it as a mask.

the people's Farray