ITT traps post pictures of themselves...

ITT traps post pictures of themselves. I recently bought a bunch of women's clothes online and have been fucking my ass as a sissy for the first time. Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

bfy[dot]tw/AemV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice ass, unfortunately i'm too thin to have much of a chest or ass (not yet anyway)

Sure I'll dump my stuff

are there any traps in here on hrt?

got any good websites to find clothes? I'm super low key and couldn't even imagine going into an actual store

Amazon fam

Any traps living in VA here?

Thank you! My ass isn't perfect tho im still working on it

any traps in Paris?

are you on hrt?

got any tips? I'm doing alot of squats and walking a fuckton but I can't gain any weight so i'm kind of at a loss

ITT: men post their shaved bodies

Traps meant to trick men into thinking you're women.
I bet none of you post face because it's fucking horrible and super manly.

Do contacts really make the face look less masculine? i've seen alot of pictures and a few people with them and I've wondered if they make a huge difference

Nope sorry that's really all I'm doing too

Pretty sure that's a snapchat filter lol

pic is trap.

this is not

Not wearing contacts. My eyes are naturally that blue.

I hope to get bold enough to put on makeup and be a total sissy, but I just bought clothes for the first time and i'm working my way to the big leagues

Actually id post my face because its probably more feminine than my body but ive seen Sup Forums ruin to many lives

You're a cutie with a yummy body. I wish I could cover you in kisses and licks ;3

Awwww, bless you for not trying to throw penises at me.

You're welcome sexy c; honestly would just let my mouth do all of the work. That way I get you make you feel really good while getting to enjoy your sweet taste ;3

Wanna start dressing, what's the best things to buy at the start?

I like skirts and panties, but the best thing i bought were some tights. Fishnets or just black ones are my favorite.

i need to work out more

wow, you look great, are you fulltime?

I would love to be a qt3.14 trap, but I'm pretty out of shape. Does the "trap mode aesthetics" guide actually work? And how can I make my face look cuter?

you need to kys more

im transitioning but very few people know, i live as a male with this body

what guide do you speak of? honestly, i'm lucky because i'm super skinny but my face is hella not femanine. I have no idea how to use makeup either. Tumblr has set an unrealistic expectation for me and i'm sure others

bfy[dot]tw/AemV

well you are looking good so far, got anymore pics?

Sauce pls

Moar/sauce

hnnngh dat french lovely ass, on le défoncerait bien

Start small, panties and stockings. After that, then you can start to branch out into outfits, costumes, etc.

merci

Bump for feet

Damn i want to kiss that body and nibble on those nice nips

I'll bite :P

Can u guys help I HAVE FORDYCE IM A FELLOW TRAP IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET RID OF IT WITHOUT SEEING A DOCTOR?

I love it when good girls bite

;)

I want to fuck that ass and feet plz

T'es sur Paris ?

I wouldn't mind that one bit

Sounds like an excuse to use Kik instead. For science of course, just to prove your claim. :P

God damn i want to have your legs on my shoulders while i penetrate you staring at you then making out while fucking you

You might want to take this out first ;)

I'd like to peel those panties off with my teeth and run my tongue all over your delicious body ;*

By all means :P

Mmm how about i just put my cock in and leave the plug in also to give you a amazing orgasm

Bump

I'll do it nice and slow. Slide my tongue up the inside of your legs after I get them off. Giving your booty, balls and hips some sweet kisses before I lick on your tasty cock ;3 your delicious flavor and sweet moans would be the best

kik?

It's not perfect? I think we'll be the judge of that!

Hmm i want to hold that body and cuddle with it all night while kissing your neck

Dumping myself i guess

Plz do

Damn i want to hold and cuddle with that body

:P That would be hot.
I am quite the moaner :)
GVSissy
Neck kisses are best kisses

Feet plz

moi

cute bulge

I want to fuck you and kiss you on the neck while doing you so hard that you cum for a long time

Fuck are you single cause i want you so bad

>666
nice one satan!

also no, I'm taken by a nice, sexually confused lesbian

Can i see your face so i can jerk off to it later

also pico

:(

Thoughts? Don't do this often

Nice Snapchat filter

thicc

that's hot, do you have any of you spreading your ass open?