Hollywood handbook. If you haven't heard this you MUST
Doug loves movies
Who charted
Improv4humans
High and mighty

Tigerbelly

Church of What's Happening Now

Your Mom's House

DVDASA, when it was done in Chode's basement.

>Comedy Bang Bang

Lost in the Static
Radiodrome
Geek Juice radio
Joe Rogan if its a guest I want to hear
Maron's podcast when its an episode with a comedian I like.

Subbed to too many.

Might be addicted, have too much free time, or too lonely. Or all three at the same time.

The Dollop
Now Remember This
Doug Loves Movies
My Favorite Murder
Harmontown
How Did This Get Made

>Doug loves movies
leave

The Dick Show is based as fuck.

mega64podcast

how did this get made really went down the shitter. all they do is live shows for anything good anymore and every episode is the same

>DUDE CAN WE TALK ABOUT WHEN X HAPPENED, THAT WAS INSANITY
>LMAO JUNE THINKS WHAT HAPPENED?????!!!!!!

Legion of skanks
History on fire
dan carlin
no fucking ziti
real ass podcast
2 good boys

sometimes rogan and skeptic tank if its a good guest

Nothing beats The Daily Shoah

>Hollywood handbook. If you haven't heard this you MUST
Can you recommend a good episode?

Bret Easton Ellis podcast is all I need.

dude i miss early dvdasa so much, was s2 ever good? i never listened to any of them

(not him) these are good

earwolf.com/episode/sinbad-our-close-friend/
earwolf.com/episode/stephanie-allynne-our-close-friend/
earwolf.com/episode/jon-gabrus-again-our-close-friend/

I recommend seeing if they have a guest you know. The ones with tom sharpling are good

Why is Bart Chrysler so fat?

What? At least I no longer like WTF since there are never comedians on

Yeah I like theirs
Loveline but it's finished now

>tfw his opening/closing remarks are almost always better than the interview

there were some funny moments, but in my opinion it got ruined when they built the new studio and Chode tried to make it into something more serious. at least, that's the vibe i got. it's not nearly as good as the earlier days.

Fash the Nation
Daily Shoah
Weekly Narrative
Bill Burr
(((Radio Free Skyrim))) ;___; RIP I cry everytiem

i don't know. he's easily one of the fattest people i've ever seen in my life, though. :P

youtube.com/watch?v=P-MlhM94TIc

The Dick Show
Fighter and the Kid
The Brewing Network
The Church of What's Happening Now
Harmontown
The Joe Rogan Experience

>No Jumper
#RopeGang

true podkino, i wish he had more relevant guests this season though, John Carpenter was the only interesting guest this year and the interview was only 30 minutes... the other guests this year are literally who's who don't have much to say. maybe no one famous wants to come to Bret's show now because he's too controversial and SJW's basically blacklisted him

yes! i could listen to him shitting on SJW's and PC-Culture for hours

>taking issue with this

youtube.com/watch?v=zKuvDXYxPSk

>Monday Morning Podcast
>The History of Rome
>The Joe Rogan Experience

These, Co-Optional Podcast and Hardcore History

I'll definitely check some of the stuff in this thread out though, I need stuff to listen to while working

Here is the best TV spot so far

youtu.be/q7TJ5wgw6V8

Literally the only correct answer.

I always thought Maddox was a bit annoying but now he's a full blown two-faced faggot. RIP BPITU

Mike & Tom Eat Snacks
Serial
Welcome to Night Vale
Super Best Friendcast
Comedy Bang Bang
Amazing Colossal Podcast

>i like em pure bred
lol. he's such a goofball. i love it.

that was a good one. if anyone wants only the "just" part...
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg

This is pretty much the best podcast I've listened to in the past few years, and I listen to lots of them.

Sup Forums is mostly too young for this, but it's great if you're left-wing and into comedy. It's O&A for people who read Jacobin.

soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house

I recommend episode 5, episode 6 is a bit more Sup Forums related.

anyone have the bonus ep?

>not supporting Dick

>see thread
>31 replies
>no one mentions Tim Ferriss Podcast
plebs

Some new ones I've added.

The Ben Shapiro Show
CounterSpin
We the People
The World in Words
Live at America's Town hall
The Black Tapes
Tanis
History on Fire

A Mediocre Time with Tom & Dan is basically the only one outside of some history ones like Revolutions.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Joe Rogan is legitimately one of the worst stand-up comedians I've ever heard. He and Marc Maron are both basically Reddit dispensed into living people.

Oh sorry, Maron performs "one man shows" which makes him even more of a twat.

I haven't listened to the Dick Show since he had that annoying tranny on.

Recently started listening to Last Podcast on the Left, which is a comedy podcast about /x/-tier shit that's pretty entertaining.

I just looked up the History of Rome podcast. Seems cool, but did the dude write the Wikipedia article himself?

Beige Phillip Show

"Her" voice was goddamn atrocious. "She" had that horrible vocal fry thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ALvcUpFWJuQ

The rest have been fine.

I have found podcasts to be a mostly suitable replacement for real life friends.

Fuck the traitor Gulen, and fuck Dr. Vox.

The dick show
High society radio
Stuff you should know
Legion of skanks
Tiger belly
Real ass podcast
Tuesdays with stories
Last podcast on the left
Uncanny valley
Nosleep podcast
The pound cast
You know what dude
What say you
Tell 'em Steve Dave
Im a truck driver and couldn't do my job without podcasts. I love these.

Turns out just hunks

This is a high class list, for the true alt-comedy fan. Comedy Bang Bang is like the classic Tonight Show and HH is the edgier late show, mixing up the format. I love all these shows

Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Project
Mega64 Podcast
The Joe Rogan Experience

Why does anyone like Joe Rogan again? I guess if you're really into UFC because that's all he ever seems to talk about, also he says "Oh my God" like every 10 seconds.

He's really honest and enthusiastic. It's fun listening to an intellectually curious meathead talk to neuroscientists and philosophers.

well not to mention the problem he brought in was "I hate summer because normal people come to LA and stare at mee :((("

what a fucking horrible place that city is

>Why does anyone like Joe Rogan again? I guess if you're really into UFC because that's all he ever seems to talk about, also he says "Oh my God" like every 10 seconds.

He has interesting guests on sometimes and is willing to discuss pretty much anything without getting to serious about it.

He loves his shitty drug bro pseudo science and can end up sounding like an idiot sometimes but he has like 900 episodes so theirs little harm in just skipping shit if it gets to be too much.

>I guess if you're really into UFC
That's pretty much why. He says a lot retarded druggie metaphysical bullshit, but he's an accomplished martial artist in his own right and has an uncanny autistic ability to recall fighting competitions.

His interviews with MMAists are usually pretty solid.

yep i suppose you are correct.

would have gone mad ages ago if it were not for them.

I feel like Joe Rogan genuinely likes the remake to Total Recall more than the original

Rogan, Maron and Maher are the three least funny people to ever call themselves comedians

>used to watch eric striffler's prank videos back when
>thought they were super hilarious
>went back to watch them recently
>find out he's got a podcast now called pretty much it
>i listen to each one and have a great time
>mfw i find out they quit a year ago

Thought he was bearable in NewsRadio, so decided to check out his pod.

Caught a few with his past colleagues from said show and thought they were ok, then heard some with nobodies (to me at least,) and decided to stick to episodes with people I at least knew beforehand.

Also skip all the ufc crap, so I'm stuck with few shows a year.

Also have a podcast I liked that recently called it quits, it was called Caustic Soda. it is 3 canadians that talk about interesting shit, sometimes have guests.

But at least they have a torrent of their catalog and I've got so many episodes to go, glad they released it.

I was working in a bar during college and one of those guys who have been there for like 30 years always ranted how Rogan was so smart. He used to say baseball was an Illuminati conspiracy and wouldn't drink anything colder than room temperature.

If you like Joe Rogan at all, I assume you are retarded and have shit taste in everything.

bearable != like

really mostly listening to the guest now, can't stand it otherwise.

but whatever, doesn't really matter to me what you think

I guess he's ok at interviewing interesting people when he's not interrupting them or sounding like an asshat
for some inexplicable reason, people seem to open up to him like Stern two decades ago

Please rec me something before I do something drastic.

Patrice oneil on o&a 144 videos youtube playlist.
Louie CK, colin, jim jeffries, on o&a
The History of Rome
Checkin in on yaaaaa
Marc Maron once in a blue moon (steven wright, paul thomas anderson, louie ck, patrice Oneil)
Joe rogan sometimes (canadian astronaut, bill burr, sam harris, duncan)
Hello Internet
How did this get made (cagecore, pacino films, howard the duck)
This american life
Planet money
Freakonomics
Jim fiorentine: terrorizing telemarketers
Les deux minutes du peuple (french comedy)

whats the point of just posting a list without explaining why you like those podcasts or maybe just what they're about.

He has 800+ episodes so there's bound to be a load of guests you want to hear from. I also like how he will usually call his guests out on their bullshit(except Shane Smith) and how he likes to play devils advocate but always seems to remain moderate.

I listen to two things:

Howard Stern
Hollywood Babble-On

Fight me fagggots

ron and fez

If my interests include film then what is a good podcast to watch?

How Did This Get Made is alright.

I liked the Internet Box podcast

>mfw we'll never know if Mike gets his achievement

Bill Burrs Monday Morning Podcast
Gavin Mcinnes Show
Hardcore History
Football Weekly
Giant Bombcast

Danish and O'Neill, and its predecessor Boner City USA.

If you're into economics, Econtalk is great.

Will check out

P.S. LEFFEN I AIN'T DONE YET

Truck driver as well. I get through 6-10 podcast episodes a day while phasing to the radio for traffic and news updates.
Here's my current playlist
Monday morning podcast(Bill Burr)
Joe rogan, although I'm getting slightly tired of some his rants. Don't really care for UFC either.
99% invisible has made me rethink a lot of shit about my every day surroundings along with Stuff you Should Know. I've been addicted to expanding my educational horizons lately after reading the book Stuff Matters.
WTF with Marc Marrin has some really good interviews with some really interesting folks. Love his conversational approach to interviews as apposed to a more head on, get to the point type of interviewer.
Been exploring the back catalog of Ten minute podcast. It can really be hit or miss, but I enjoy the banter between the 3 and there are some episodes that are complete comedy gold(I'm a big fan of Everybody's dad and the latest drunken Trump episode)
First season of Serial was pretty damn intense and encapsulating. Second season was educational but didn't have the thrill and mystery from the first season.
My buddy also hosts a podcast that I've been a guest on a few times now called Sean and john. They mostly tell stories and try their best to make each other laugh. some of the episodes are legitimately hilarious.
I've also became a fan of Curious city. I've never been to chicago but this little podcast has me constantly being interested in visiting the city and all of it's random little treasures. It's a great formula for a podcast(Have citizens of a city ask questions about their own city, then report on those findings). Wish my own city had something like that.
Trying out Freakonomics, Car Stuff and Revisionists history at the current moment.
I also listen to CBC radio for a portion of my day. They have some decent comedy content right now like The Debaters, This is That and Because News. Quirks and Quarks is also pretty damn legendary.

You know they've released a few episodes since it ended.

> Wort Episode Ever

As a person who loves the classic era Simpsons, this is a great listen. They talk about the newer seasons of the Simpsons and try to find the worst and best episode.

weepodcast.com/

are podcast profitable for who makes them? i don't understand how are there so many of them out there, i always thought very few people actually listened to them

They can make some money depending on sponsors or affiliate links.

Purple Stuff is god tier. Jay and Matt banter is comfy as fuck.

>mfw everyone's getting into the dick show

Bill Burr's MMPC
What Say You? (Impractical Jokers' Quinn and Sal)
Adam Buxton's Podcast
RHLSTP (Richard Herring)
The Frank Skinner Show (Absolute)
The Ben Shapiro Show (Daily Wire)
The Church of What's Happening Now (Joey "Coco" Diaz)
The Joe Rogan Experience (selected episodes)
Dan Carlin's Common Sense
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
Worst Idea of All Time
The Adam & Joe Radio Show (RIP)
The Ricky Gervais Show (XFM) (RIP)
The Unbelievable Truth (BBC radio panel quiz show)
Tell 'Em Steve Dave
The Dick Show
The Biggest Problem in the Universe (RIP)
The Nerdist Podcast (selected episodes)
Go Bayside! (April Richardson talking Saved By The Bell)
The Doug Stanhope Podcast
Hollywood Handbook

Recently discovered:
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know (basically /x/: The Podcast)
Waking Up with Sam Harris (boring voice but interesting content)
The Indoor Kids (Kumail Nayyar from Silicon Valley talks videogames - surprisingly funny)
Page 94 (The Private Eye magazine's podcast)

>Hello Internet

Here's my list of entertaining JRE guests - Please fell free to add your own. We should compile an official list so nobody has to wade through a thousand MMA podcasts to find the good stuff:

"That's Hilarious!"
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey "Coco" Diaz

"That's Fascinating!"
Rupert Sheldrake
Sam Harris
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Brian Cox

"That's Insane!"
David Choe
Joey "Coco" Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulos
Christina Hoff Sommers
Andrew Dice Clay
Russel Brand

The "Fascinating" guests are always the best (other than Coco Diaz). Have downloaded but have yet to listen to Graham Hancock and Duncan Trussel's appearances. Apparently they're good too.

>Matt
I don't like seeing my real name come up on Sup Forums.

He looks a bit like my mate Big Kev.

only FTN, #1 show on TRS

Red Bar Radio

>comedy podcasts

You've been had. These people have nothing of value to say.

As opposed to your pearls of wisdom?

>it's a Sean states the opposite of his true opinion incredulously episode

Hey Hitler

cum town is very good

radiolab and 99% invisible are both good just hit or miss so look for a topic that seems interesting.

>2 good boys
I can't believe someone here knows it. Best podcast. Only one I go back and listen to older ones again and again