What watch is /b wearing?

What watch is /b wearing?

Show us your dick

Jaeger LeCoultre Calibre 886

Why do you have a fake hand?

Looks like a sex doll

Christ, what the fuck is wrong with some of y'all.

Vintage Rolex Sea-Dweller

WTF for? Phone has clock.

Nice watch! I'm looking to buy a JLC Master Control or Memovox eventually.

swatch

All bow before Caesar

Timex can't go wrong with a $30 watch

Yay! Pussy!

Thanks! I say go for the Master Control if price is similar. It's a more classic look.

Yeah I'm thinking that too, very simple and classic. I may end up getting a Tudor Advisor instead of the Memovox or maybe even just a cheapass Poljot alarm.

Pebble Time.

Is this angle any better?

You absolutely disgust me. I'm glad you removed yourself from the gene pool. I don't even know why you wear a watch. Nothing you could buy will ever get you social standing.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with this generation and gigantic fucking watch faces. Wear something classy for fucks sake. It's like screaming "look at me, I'm wearing something almost everyone has replaced with their phones , also the face of it is inversely proportionate to my penis size."

I have a Timex too!

Try out the Poljot maybe? See if you like the complication or if you just want the novelty of it, before you drop some serious cash.

the boots on the right always annoy me, what wrong with her feet?!

OP watch is only 37mm

Omega Speedmaster Professional

Research purposes pls

!

Bieber slays pussy and has the decency to wear Rolex Day/Date IIs. Fuck off faggot.

I have a $10 digital watch, works just fine. :shrug:

Also I'd fuck that shit out of that rubber pussy.

>only
It's a plain style, there's no reason for it to be that large.

pic?

>he owns da moon watch.
Fuckin' A

How many tours, brother?

37mm is probably the smallest you'll find for a mens watch nowadays. OP watch may look big in the pic but that's because the doll wrist is puny.

You need to pixelate the rest of the picture.

Don't fucking tell me what to do.

Nice one.

I'm wearing a non-fancy 60s manual. Wear a watch that's older than you and hasn't broken.

Mine is manual too. I had to pay a watch-wizard to get it to keep time. Do you have a picture of yours?