Disability contest votes

Hey guys,

I read about these two amazing boys who created a film for charity which raised ability for people with disabilities. The short follows the story of this boys passion for dancing and it's amazing. It's live now and they need your votes so please vote to raise awairness. This is not a scam and if you want you can go to google look up 'focus on ability' go to short film open entrants and vote for 'Patrick's Day'. For those who are not sceptics here is the link: focusonability.com.au/FOA/films/Patricks_Day_999.html

Thanks so much and love all you good people, time to get good karma !

lol finally someone who is doing something nice on Sup Forums hahahhaha

just voted, have a goodie lol

How about you fucking burn, samefag?

Seriously what makes you fucking THINK you can shill your shitty video here and we would even give a shit? If you came out and said "look I did this and it's for a good cause, like or not, whatever" then people might react. Samefagging like a chucklefuck will only get you scorn and by the way - if you're trying to get "karma" by highlighting the plight of others, all you're doing is feeding your own ego like the selfish, single minded egotistical piece of trash that you are. You want internet points to feel good about yourself. You don't care about these people. If you did you wouldn't do this.

>ape vs human
hmmmm really makes you think

Dicks out

villains who didn't do anything wrong general?

straight from the headlines

D I C K S ~ O U T ~ B O Y S

Fuck off faggot, I hope some autist doxxes you

Up until this point I thought this was going to be a shota comic. You've ruined me, Sup Forums.

DICKS OUT
I
C
K
S

O
U
T