Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

So?

When your race has done literally shit to progress themselves in 400 years, you have to give them some really petty shit to make them feel better.

remember when they whored out marge's body to increase ratings?

no, I quit watching when Krusty had a daughter

Remember when minus8 made that Lisa flash?

I quit watching after Edna Krabbapple died IRL and they tried sweeping her absence under the rug instead of just moving Bart to 5th grade.

>Drop a bunch of rapists, thieves, arsonists and other general criminals off on the other side of the world with no resources
>All white
>Create first world country Australia

>Been around for thousands of years
>Had support of European countries for 200 years
>All black
>Africa is still a shithole

How?

What magazine is this from?

Cause some unwaranted sense of 'black pride' caused them to throw away all the help to spite whitey.

Why would Groening allow this

>doughnuts
>dough
>not donuts

some guy in Australia went to jail for this kind of content in the 90's

and now it's published by major media corporations today

lel

They stole this from Family Guy

Yes those two tired played out shows have had an oddly incestuous relationship with stealing storylines.

I quit watching after episode 300 I think

Reminds me of Marquis de sade

Wasn't that American Dad?
But instead of donuts, it was peanut butter jelly

Yeah I do and it was shit, literally every other loli flash he's made since then has had WAY better proportions and are way more show accurate than that one.

kek, 2 black guys on either side of a blonde white girl. Did Futurama predict the fall of Sweden?

Nobody's watched the Simpsons since 2006

It was both.
Family Guy had one of Peter's ancestors be a black slave pretty early on
American Dad had an episode about an in-universe conspiracy where it turns out that George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter, rather someone else did and they pinned it on him to improve race relations after the Civil War.

wtf is this real?

I'm not even white.

I don't know which I was more angry at: the bastardizing of canon within the show, or because Marge liked BBC.

>Doughnuts? I told you, I don't like ethnic food!
BRAVO GROENING.

Yes they did a playboy issue with her a few years back

>Australia
>first world

And you are aware that Egyptians, Algerians, and other North Africans are not black, right?