So, I think most of my friends hate me now

So, I think most of my friends hate me now.
I was going to go to a party with some friends, and because anxiety I cancelled at the last moment. I told them I was sick, and they believed me. The thing is, they found out i was lying and now they are royally mad at me. They say im an asshole because i said i was going, and that they were worried about me being sick (they werent), yadda yadda. Point is, they hate me. A lot.
What do I do Sup Forums?
Also, general feels thread

just tell them you were stressed and didn't want to go, if they're not stuck up faggots they'll understand and won't care, just be honest

Fuck em, friends are overrated.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

tell them you didn't go because they are a bunch of faggots.

lay it straight for them: be honest. You probably were nervous about something and because of that anxiety kiked in.

Bumpo

I told them, they are still mad because i lied. I dont really get it, but im sad

can i borrow your gf

Don't be a liar.

Im not lying user. Why would I?

Don't lie to your friends dumbass.

Those are some shitty friends

k

somtimes i think that i have stupid ass problems, then i read Sup Forums feel threads and realize it gets way more retarded.

None of what u said is even the slightest bit worth telling randos on the internet. u might as well have told us about a shit u took earlier we would care just as much.

1. people who make drama over stupid shit like lying about being sick or some other insignificant bullshit are people who need to be burned on a cross

2.be honest

3.see a therapist

4. kys

Ok Ok. Tell them that my personal problems are not you guys (which is in fact true).

>be me
>want to be productive human being
>want to better myself
>have friends
>friends want to hang out
>always interrupting my plans of productivity
>I end up hanging out because I'm not selfish enough to just be alone all day every day

More than a few times, I've thought about how my life would be if everybody I knew would just die.

Oh, I didnt get that.
I shouldnt have lied, but I dont want to lose my friends. They are really mad. I dont know what to do

Stop lying to your friends.

Not like I saw this reply in every post for 2 years

>be me
>school failure aside from this one kid
>most insecure little shit when it comes to befriending peopld
>one day i was about to break
>o yea i used to sleep in class alot
>decided to pretend to sleep so no one would see me cry my eyes out

And to this day i wonder what made me lose it

I know that this is the least problematic shit you can found here, but im really worried about this. These friends are my everything, I literrally cant think what would I do if they leave me
I should kill myself

if your shallow pathetic excuses for friends are your "everything", then u have my pity.
also plz stop saying "problematic" is the dumbest sjw catchphrase since "there are more than 2 genders".
adding matic to the end of words dont give them new or more profound meaning.

i honestly dont care if u kill yourself or not just stop posting stupid shit on the internet.