Rate my girlfriend's ass, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. Will dump if I get 25 ratings

Rate my girlfriend's ass, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. Will dump if I get 25 ratings.

It's small but nice

Gotta agree with this. Would love moar tho

Nice shape

from this position i'd agree withgonna need a bent over picture to really determine its rating

Gonna need to see some butthole for a proper rating.

Need moar for proper rating

It's small but nice!

nothing wrong with small asses. but this is not sufficient information for a proper rating. sharpie in shooper

Im sorry, most of these autists have never seen as ass before allow me to give an accurate reading.

There Are 3 levels to a rear.
Butt, booty, and ass.

Your girlfriend has a level 2 butt at best. The bottom crease brings her to the level 2 category. For her height and weight this is not too bad. But its far from a booty or an ass.

5 or 6. Looks kinda flat

show us her feminine penis

Must agree with the 3tier analysis. This is slightly above a typical flat white girl butt due to its slight teardrop shape and the rather cute crease at the back of the thighs. I would rate it slightly hire due to the apparent skin tightness and (for what muscle there is) tone. 5/10

God damn it Jamal
How are you on McDonald's wifi this late?

She doesn't have one.

......post a pic of one of her hands......

Looks like the ass of a 12 year old. Therefor, 9/10

8, can we see it spread open and winkming baes OP or are you a fagitnigger?

10 if she has hemmerhoids

5. Most be Irish.

I like em bigger but it's nice.

Don't listen to the naysayers- that size bum is still plenty squishy, plus there isn't so much flesh in the way that it's difficult to eat asshole

If she takes it up the poopshoot, dat ass jumps to a 9.5

Instead you could go to s,n.a.p,c.h,a,t.y(.)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.

lies

I think I know what's happening here....

Nice try FBI.....

Moar loli ass

Motherfucker

Aha! I was right. It is the ass of a 12 year old... or maybe 10 or 11. Nothing wrong here...

Moar ratings?