Wwyd? Brutal edition

Wwyd? Brutal edition

turn 360 degrees and walk away

What would I do? Motherfucker, you've come to the wrong neighbourhood.

First, I'd sit here in my chair gasping for breath because I ate far too fucking much roast pork and drank far too fucking much of that tasty fucking cheaparse mineral water that they sell at Aldi that I pour a little lemon juice into, they should put a motherfucking WARNING LAVBEL on that shit

Then I'd look into those dead slope eyes and say, "hey - looks like your tits are showing, sorry, but I ate all this fuckin roast pork without thinking of giving some to anyone because it's just me here tonight instead of the whole family, you know how that shit is"

And then - there is where it gets real fuckin BRUTAL - THEN I ask her if she wants to get somethin from Hungry Jack's instead and I give that slopey dopey who's just appeared as if by magic a tenner and say, "that oughta cover it, lemme know if you need more, now I've gotta fuckin relax after this dinner ey" and sit down on the couch and wheeze some more

Brutal edition? Count me in. WWYD to this girl's body?

wwyd to girl on right?

+1

lets hear it Sup Forums

boring

Wwyd?

i'd rip off her tits and make her feast on their glory with me

WWYD?

You're alright, gluttonous Australian man.

Which of these Scottish wrestling fans would you choose? How would you use her?

Left is Yaz Khan, right is Aileen Bradley

no one?

take her onto the bus. sit her in between a homeless man and yourself. make her put her hand on the bums pants and rub his cock. tell him to take us to his friends. go under a bridge somewhere. leave her in a tent getting held down and fucked by 3 guys at once and come pick her up when she comes down from the heroin they give her

Grab her by the throat. Yank her up so she can hear my voice in her ear, my cock pressed firmly against her. .
"I need about tree fiddy."

More

that would get her dripping wet

feed her nothing but xanax for a month. once shes addicted listen to her squirm when i dont give her the pills anymore. and tie her up and fuck her pussy doggystyle while she crumples on the floor

brutal edition faggot

Wwyd?

Keep em coming

Any pic requests?

She will have my babies!

take her out ice fishing. make the hole in the ice. shove her head in the ice and hold her down as i can off her pants spit on my dick and fuck her asshole until she drowns

Pimp her out.

Smack the shit out of the bitch for wearing a tartan skirt and not being Scottish.

kill her parents so she goes into foster care and gets molested daily until she drops out of high school to sell her mouth to all her daddys friends

lol

I would lick her ass hole

Strip her down. Then hose her down. Then see the real beauty she is without that bullshit dress and makeup.

I would bend over and go to town on some fob clit 'N lips rapidly tongue fucking her. If the bitch starts to scream I'd kick her in the funding head. I'd probably loose control and bite her clit a bit to hard. It would start to bleed and I'd continue to eat u till I've had my fill. I like oral.

It involves her and that snake, I'll let you figure it out...

Your standards suck.

Sex obviously faggot

Get her deported.

shes a big fan of having her ass tongue fucked

Make her gag on that tentacle while I fill her cunt with cum

Moooor

Wwyd? To my thicc cousin

WWYD to this bitch from college

anything you want to see?

put up that picture on craigslist saying her mouth will be in the nearby park at 2 in the morning. get her blackout drunk and take her to the park at 2 to "hook up" take her to the meeting spot and throw her on the ground in front of them then leave

my sis on the right

will give replies to people who reply

wwyd to the one on the right?

Just more of her, I think I've seen some were she has her bottoms on. What do you have? Post leade

get her deported back to mexico. write her love letters daily and convince her to cross the border illegally alone with coyotes and meet you somewhere. if she doesnt get sold into slavery or raped to death on the way here i wont be there when she makes it to the spot

Good shit

ive got quite a bit of her...

any armpit pics?

Actually Egyptian

actually...

Nice, keep sharing

good man. loving her body.

sh looks enough like a beaner to get deported

What a gem

Wwyd?

ask on a date
kiss
grope tits
kiss tits

then probably leave bc shoulders are too wide and face is a little to masculine and probably resembles you

so close but not quite fuckable/10

okay i'd like to revise my previous statement, ur sister's face is cute enough

i wuld fugg her, maybe even wife

so...what would you do to her?

More wwyd?

Wwyd

I would enjoy tuning my cock between her cheeks almost as much as cumming deep in her puss

treat right like shit all throughtout high school to while occasionally letting her suck my cock like the dirty little shit she is. constantly fuck other chicks even though she thinks were dating and stop teting her for weeks if she gets mad at me until she leaves me voicemails sobbing. call her back just to meet me at my house. fuck her asshole doggy while pulling her hair back so her arms almost dont touch the bed anymore. cum all inside that asshole then kick her out. break up with her over text in an hour

Which one? Wwyd?

all

and nothing

gross

very nasty things, like eat her pussy out before i fuck her in the ass. would u happen to have some feet pics?

turn her against her family by acting like a cunt whenever im around them. get her to distance herself from them by not accepting e into their lives. move in with her. beat her every once in a while. make her suck my cock with black eyes and bruises all over her body. blame her for everything constantly to ruin her self esteem. move with her to another state halfway across the country then leave her at a walmart and never talk to her again

best ive got for feet