Female are worse than male. Prove me wrong

Female are worse than male. Prove me wrong.

Hitler.

What wrong he did?

Your mother

But you aren't wrong.

That's offensive user

He didn't say that the female is worse, only that they are "less intelligent and weaker"

But naked cuddly women are the best thing ever.

you have to attempt to prove a claim before anyone has to disprove it

a woman can make you jump when she wanted
how is she more stupid you make money and give her all when she wanted how is she stupid you far more stupid the right woman can make you turn on you own mother( not me cuz im a boss whenit comes to pussy but most men) the r like pet dogs for fine bitches

So was the third Reich.

mgtow nigger

You're obviously a fat woman.

men were always the geniuses but also the crazy psychopaths and Darwin award winners. Women will never get as intelligent as men because of that, they will always stay in the comfy average intelligence.

we all know it's true

Much of the work in computer programming and language was pioneered by women. Women are incredibly intelligent but, historically, didn't have the same chances as men to thrive in many fields.

>protip. No one cares but feminists

they did have all the chances, we know that because some women took them, not all and not even a majority, but some women always competed with men and worked like men. The majority did not because the majority is average or low intelligence and there are more women who are average than men. And in jobs where you can just stay at home and calculate in a comfy office of course women will like the job and do a great job, it's not that hard to ''pioneer'' in those fields, same as medicine or law. It doesn't prove that women are more intelligent, we have stats to prove women are not.

Why is feminism such a hateful movement?

will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply with singles

>Mental capacity: tie
>Physical capacity: bodybag
You speak the truth OP

you are wrong. females have good humor, they can entertain you, provide for you, be a good/loyal friend, they can teach you wisdom, they can protect you, they can give good blowjobs without hurting you with their teeth, they can give you good sex without you having to do all the work, they can be intellectually stimulating, they are creative and make good entrepreneurs, they are disciplined, they think for themselves...

oh wait. what the fuck?

i wonder why i still love them. (ok, just one of them)

The majority did not take the chances because the odds were stacked against women and the majority of them were not strong and talented enough to overcome those odds. The majority of men also were not strong and talented enough to overcome those odds, but didn't have to, because they were in their favor.

The odds of which I speak were of course engineered and perpetuated by the church.

I have nothing against Christianity or religion in general, but just like any other belief system, some of its manifestations are backward. It just so happens our nation, and the nations which contributed to its cultural development, got stuck with the bad seeds.

yes, yes they are

Both are almost equal. Solve difference. But isn't variation a fundamental part of the evolutionary process?