Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need more feels for my feels folder

Fuck that's rough, I would an hero too.

How are you doing OP? Tough night/morning?

Yah been up since 10p can't get thoughts of past events to quite down tonight

Some nights I just can seem to drive away some of the bad shit I've seen over the years. I work in a hospital and I've seen people die, but what gets me are the people who the nicest people in the world but a delt a horrible hand and have a horrible disease or terrible cancer that is just slowly killing them. It's hard some days.

The saddest thing in my life is picking up a cigarette every hour or so to cure my lonelyness.

I get the risks.
I know it'll kill me...
But I just don't care anymore..
I don't feel the headrush
Infact i dint get any feelings from smoking anymore other than the feeling of having a companion I can pull out of my pocket. Thats there in my worst shitty days.

My life

Sup Forumsros, I feel like shit almost every single day and I'm not entirely sure why. I want to commit suicide but I'm too scared of death to do it. Then when I look at everything and realise how insignificant I am, not even a mere speck in comparison to the universe I begin to feel even worse.

Help.

Thank yourself that your just smoking cigarettes to cure loneliness. Pills have taken their toll on my mentality and sometimes it's like im braindead

Don't bother killing yourself, just ride out life. Do more exercise, trust me it helps, I've been through it. Life always gets better.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0

Has been making me feel recently...

Shouldn't have joined the army while his country was in the middle of a false war over oil resources, then.

The hardest part for me is seeing the person that I was so happy with, so happy without me.

I'm tired all the time. two jobs I could listen to podcasts or music and generally worked alone.
Last job I had the coworkers were like family and everyone cared for one another, even if we would backstab eachother now and again.

This job is horrible. There isn't any music, so I have nothing to distract myself with, or make myself happy. And the workers barely talk to one another. Everyones too busy with numbers and pick rates.

Why does work have to suck so fucking much?

stop identifying to your ego, it is indeed totally insignificant in relation to 'the universe', but that's not what you actually are

Cats are less like this, but dogs man. I remember someone telling me a long time ago, that dogs get so excited when seeing us to the and get excited back. Like pavilions dog type stuff.

If it's happy as hell to see us, then we become happy as hell and then we don't leave it. Kinda depresses me out tbh

This, except that games still comfort me to a degree. I put in a ton of work in things like TBOI and Dota 2 to feel like I accomplish things.

Gondola-user here.
Going back home now, 4hours into the roadtrip. Rush rush rush, because I have class tomorrow.

>wake up from a dream
>dont know where i am
>look at the clock
>realize i very overslept
>wish i was still in the dream

You're doing good, user. I guess iminent death just makes you a better, humbler person.

People smoke cigs to get away from their problems, even for a moment. It's okay user.

>implying you have to make a change in the world
You could just live a comfy life, y'know? Besides, you're significant individually. You could change someone's life for better or worse. The power's in your hand, user.

You'll get over them eventually, user. 10-20 years down the road and you'll wonder why you even bothered.

You just gotta do what yo gotta do. At the end of the day, then you can just do whatever the fuck you want.

>long distance breakup with the most emotionally attached girl I've ever met.
>been depressed for months even before that, grades reflecting such
>too lazy to pick up any skills in life before college, now 19 poor jobless and depressed
>for some reason i always read sad shit like song meanings or feels threads and cry
Why can't I ever cry for myself?