No one gives a shit about your small cock, piss off

sums up this thread well

pretty cute. got more pics?

At least your not fat as well. Then you'd be totally fucked

lmao @ that little stump

I would suck it.

become a sissyfaggot

Sorry buddy.

even my dick is bigger... and im fat.. well guess im fine.

Op, take up heroin please, with the hope you will be dead within the year.

ikr xD

im not gonna lie...

I'd sit on it. But im a 400lb man, so maybe the head could just get in?

Is it seriously that small? I thought I was average :/

Stop being straight and become a trap

Get thinner, shave and take hormones so your small cock can at least be taken advantage of by much bigger men shooting inside of you

Just buy a gun and a box of ammo. Park in the back corner of a parking lot, call 911 and tell them you are about to kill yourself and you dont want anyone to find you. And shoot yourself in the head before the paramedics get there.

You should become a cuck and watch your girlfriend take big black cocks and jack your little cock.

I am probably one of very few men with a 7.5" penis on this planet, that would wish to swap genitals with you.

i feel having a big one would be annoying cause random boners would be harder to hide, and some girls dont even like big dicks or are able to handle one

you can always see how you measure up here
thevisualiser.net/home

>i feel having a big one would be annoying cause random boners would be harder to hide, and some girls dont even like big dicks or are able to handle one
stop projecting, you fucking faggot. I want your shrimp dick because I am tired of my penis slipping out of womens underwear, because I am sick of much too tiny chastity cages and because I am sick of it not at all looking cute during buttsex.

Not fucked. Bigger than mine.

This board is only for those who are 18+

I'm 31

It's small OP. I'm not going to lie. BUt it might not have to matter. My first GF I fucked doggy hard and she loved it. My second girlfriend hated it because I hit her cervix. Aka women have different preferences. They ALL (no exceptions) love foreplay. And their orgasm isn't normally achieved through vaginal penetration, but through clitoris and G-spot play. BUT the same way dudes enjoy their balls played with, they enjoy the penetration. It just adds to the feeling. If clit is 90% fun, penetration is 10%. If you could have 100% you would want it. Therefore your penis can achieve at least 90% enjoyment, the 10% that you are missing can be made up by fingers or dominance/self confidence(being a hard mother fucker). She will always think a bigger dick is better, but that's not necessarily correct. It just looks more manly and rough and shit. You can do the same stuff with your puny stick. Seriously.
Just get that sweet, sweet woman to bed and seduce her with some awesome titty sucking, licking, pinching. Kiss that mouth, cheek, neck, shoulder, stomach and be dominant. Your clit technique is the deal breaker, mah nigg. The only time your penis size will matter is HER tightness. Not your fittage.
Learn and understand the clit, the labia and the ball-to-penetration- coherence.
It will all work out for you, OP. I promise.

Honestly, I'd suck it. Cute cock OP. Very aesthetically pleasing.

Nice femenine penis

Thanks!

gey

I wish my dick was that small

Unfortunately op

It looks like you definitely aren't fucked

Maybe never

It does fit in panties nicely

>how fucked
probably never

He is kinda right

I guess this is my future

Its just a piece of paper that says niggerfaggot.

You can't be that bothered if you have panties to hand ready to put on. Faggot.

I like wearing panties, so?

I like to suck small cocks
I'm a guy though

PLS roast my dick

you my sir, dont even try to put that pickle thing in my sissy ass