Sissy, Sissy Slave, Sissy for Training, Sissy for Dom, Sissy for master/mistress, Sissy for Daddy, Sissy for Sugardaddy...

Sissy, Sissy Slave, Sissy for Training, Sissy for Dom, Sissy for master/mistress, Sissy for Daddy, Sissy for Sugardaddy. So, as my friend told me to say, "Wanna see moar?"

Bro are you from discord

I am legit using my friend as a guide, I'll take requests. And no, I'm not... lol

Write "wanna sissy" on your stomach and take your top off

It's backwards, but...

Get naked

>ou)
Bra too?

Keep the bra on, it can come off later

do you leave your hair like that in public too? often covering your face?

Yeah. It's just kinda... Girly, I guess.

and do you go to college?

Yup.

Show me the rest of your body
Legs first
Then ass

mohawk?

Do you have kik?
Pic is me from a while ago before I locked myself out of my tumblr. I'm no longer shaved all over, but I look about the same if not better aside from that. I can be both submissive and dominant.

what college?

yo i swear i ain't doxxing or some shit, i see someone with your exact hair and some facial features where i chill during my breaks. On these couches near a big ass staircase that leads to a tim hortons, using details so i don't gotta say which college but you get the picture.

enjoy your sexual fantasies, don't give up everything in persuit of pure sexual satisfaction. There is much better things out there than a super powerfull orgasam...but you can still have that ofc.

you're beautiful. Make sure your partner respects you. love you

OP is rip, my bad.

Any requests?

no ur gey lel

do this pose

Have any toys?

?