Be Fernando Martinez, just your average Southern European

>be Fernando Martinez, just your average Southern European
>spend all money on fine women and good wine
>run our of Germanbucks or whatever the currency is called now
>ask Hans the Nordicuck for more
>he bitches about it but he's forced to send you more because muh Union
>after sending you the money he goes back to watching Ahmed and Muhammad spitroast his wife
>you go back to fucking his slut daughter that's there on a fiesta vacation

such is life in Southern Europe

how can snowniggers even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Spanish_people_of_German_descent
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12171121/Women-attracted-to-dark-and-brooding-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-535828/Why-men-prefer-fair-skinned-maidens-women-like-dark-handsome-strangers.html
pairedlife.com/dating/talldarkandhandsome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I hate southern Europe now

how do I get Suomi gf?

>tfw not a Chad in south Europe

Just be yoursel tbqh senpai.

>t. Finnish gf haver

>Schwarzmann

That just about does it, calling Gazprom after this post

>he needs to pay a woman to have sex with him

also

>Germans
>snowniggers

4/10 shitpost

Even asian girls want fernando

>
are you retarded
germans fuck a lot iberian women
this is just famous people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Spanish_people_of_German_descent
>almost all have German surnames
makes me think

lmao how is it possible to have respect for women

>that pic
>that post
why dont you fuck your own women?

They are ugly and brown. Most men are too but your women seem to like it for some reason.

so you are admitting that your race is ugly and then spouts memes
nice one barbossa

we fuck both actually

This, iberian women are ugly and for some reason white women love darkies.

It is ugly but women seem to be attracted to it for some reason.

There's a thesis that states that niggers are so inhumanly ugly because women got to select their partners a higher percentage of the time compared to say, non-niggers, where the alpha man selected the women to breed with.

LITTLE

>tfw your country can either pretend to be Southern European or Northern European depending on who is getting bantered
For this thread, I hereby declare us Southern Europeans Chads.

>It is ugly but women seem to be attracted to it for some reason.
source?

t. Fernand Martin

Experience? If I'm to be fair our women are also attracted to you, but they are ugly trash so there's that.

>its another Sup Forums discusses white woman and dark skinned men thread

Thank you my southern brethren.

>asks for source
>"Experience"
Portuguese intellectuals

tfw us Anglo bulls outclass both northern pansies and greasball southern Europeans

france is a western country
why would it be northern?

>Asking for the source of a highly subjective topic and then regarding experience as worthless
By your logic it is impossible to make a single assertion about this since no study is as specific as considering nationalities vs. mating success, but darker features seem to be highly regarded by the females of all races.

t. greasy bakedbeaner

Go back to the pub and drink yourself to death

asians disagree

Asian females are mostly worthless though even they should find the darker males of their own species more sexually attractive.

Spanish girls love my light features, accent and non-moor blood

Una cerveza poor favor

Sure thing, Mohammed "Westminster" al Britani

latinas generally prefer lighter features as well

in fact even your women in South Europe love blond hair and blue eyes, you little dago cucks

I have no doubt, and it's the novelty foreigner effect working for you.

Light vs. dark features only come to play when someone isn't a foreigner

>pasty britlets
>being liked by anyone

You do realize that in Spain the last name is the mother's name, right?

brits are very ugly people

But our women are ugly and worthless, and see It's true that females prefer darker features in general but other effects come into play.

Personally, the only females that matter overwhelmingly prefer dark so I'm fine with that, you are welcome to come over and impregnate ours.

Somebody edited Portugal on this right?

>Anglo bulls

I hear this a lot but desu german men are probably the most ugly and unpopular dudes in the world, nobody likes you

Mmmh, actually most of those people are nobility and Puskas is hungarian and Esnaider is argentinian, both of them just got the spanish citizenship...

t. Aitor

I am a Greek

Don't think so

I am Greek

>implying my gf isn't italian

tfw no greasy southern yuro bf

>nobody likes you

fuck you too

>German 'men'

well asian girls probably like germans but I can't see anyone else putting up with your autism

Is it true what they say about your women?

>

Nope.

some russian and spanish slags liked my dick ;_;

>smooth philtrum
trash, probably the bumboy of a syrian bull

what do they say about our women?

if ur a grill I'm available

Two of my uncles are married to american women.

I've been to southern Europe many times. More if you include Southern France and the Balkans, but our sake, lets only consider Greece, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.

>Greece
Been here once, once was all I needed. Everyone is poor and looks like a t*rk. Nobody thinks Greeks are attractive.
>Spain
Been here at least 4 times, Every time, I shit you not, there was a commie protest. Not a small one either, it was just waves of 20-50 year olds waving soviet banners and chanting something in their filthy tongue. I've also never actually seen a Spanish woman, just tourists. No wonder everybody wants to leave. Food is good tho.
>Portugal
Been here 4 times as well. I like this place actually. Moving on.
>Italy
I've been to Italy 6 times, and while the food is great and the northerners are fine, the southerners are all like goddamn stereotypes. Like-a-da this, like-a-da that. Ugly. Once there was a joint communist/nudist beach protest. Christ knows how that turned out for them.

You guys are the real cucks. Truly pathetic.

>inb4 jealous northerner
>inb4 murica education

...my condolences

That they are as easy as having a wank

Thats true about british woman.

in that case yes, it's true

it's also true for german women if you are a muslim lol

I know. I also have been to Benidorm. But they say that kiwi girls are even slutier.

bullshit post

>show me proof that women are attracted to your race
>"highly subjective"
Fucking barbosas i swear

There was a German exchange student at my school who had girls worshiping him.

Half my class had a photo of him on their phone lock screens.

thanks.

But back to the point.
Why did you feel the need to insult my nation just because some idiot insulted you?

Was this your school?

He´s greek.

Are you autistic?

For starters that is a non-question since you cannot possibly define my race. So you probably mean my ethnicity. But there is no study comparing ethnicity versus mating success with opposite sex. Which makes it highly subjective.

However, there is proof that women are attracted to darker features, but of course other things come into play like the novelty of being a foreigner. The darker features is a universal trend within women of all ethnicities when the same ethnicities are used for comparison.

>Danish intemellectumals

Nah, only one classroom. My school segregated aboriginals out, but in a politically correct sort of way.

anglos and asians are ugly

No. I´m just pissed.

did your school do that thing where they put all the dumb cunts in a class by themselves, and it just ended up being 99% natives?

>But there is no study comparing ethnicity versus mating success with opposite sex.
Then you dont have any proof

>However, there is proof that women are attracted to darker features
Please present the proof

Is there such a thing as an attractive abo?

Nah so, anyone who identified as native to the government would be put in an 'aboriginal culture' class on the other side of the school.

My friend was 1/16th native and a pale red head and got lumped in with half casts and shit. He was pissed.

BTFO

britain is northern you mong

>Then you dont have any proof
See this is why it's pointless to discuss this with dumb autistics (because most people with autism are actually dumb)

>However, there is proof that women are attracted to darker features
>Please present the proof
just posting the first google results
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12171121/Women-attracted-to-dark-and-brooding-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-535828/Why-men-prefer-fair-skinned-maidens-women-like-dark-handsome-strangers.html
pairedlife.com/dating/talldarkandhandsome

Good post.
t. Southern French in anglo land

me and some friends took a trip in Spain, everyone's like 170 cm tall and weighs like 70 kg. I'm 186 cm which is barely above average here but felt like a giant

I am greek

kek

Feels like shit how over here I am just average american since literally anyone can look american, but as soon as I go to italy or spain I look like a local and blonde bitches want my cock because they are on vacation and let all responsibilities go

>sharter giving his opinion
>thinking anyone is going to read any of that

I read half of it tbqh

been to greece too, it was just a big disappointment. the cities were favela-tier and there were half built hotels everywhere

I'm 23 and never had sex. It's even harder in this normie shit country. Can't wait for the bombs to rain

stop lying again

THANK you Hans.

I made up the part about Greece but the rest was true.

How ironic.
The greek part was the only part I read completely.
10/10 because you probably made the "i am greek" poster mad.