/tg/

terrible

/an/

/cara/

why is it so windy this year

le anime

terrib[le]

ah yes I do post my manlet torso on /brit/ 5 times a day

>absolutely howling, would smash you to absolute bits you scrotum.
hmmm what's that? doesnt sound like a picture of your physique to me
also doesn't sound like your lifts? or how long you've been training your super secret deadly fighting art?

Lots of wind mate

rate the 'top

assassins peng

>manlet
im 6'3 sunshine
>5 times a day
you've got me there

why didn't you listen?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE

shit game

This was hands down their worst ever game

#bringbackle

good game

boxing for 13 years
some weightlifter poses absolutely zero threat to me. you would sleep
don't need to post my torso because i'm not an insecure mong

Christ you're a fucking mong

It's hilarious you're going on about the WHO report and you have absolutely no clue what it even is

Stop embarrassing yourself

styling is great though

Can't get over the guilt of cheating on my gf lads

Didn't sleep with anyone but I kissed this girl on several separate occasions when drunk and convinced myself I liked her which I then said to her

feel like the world's biggest scumbag looking into my gf's eyes and her not knowing what i've done, and the amount of pain I know it would cause if she knew, i know that i can never tell her but i'm worried she'll find out. hate myself desu

it's poorer than the north. and ive been to wales loads of times. there are shithole areas, but swansea and cardiff aren't that bad. cornwall has nothing. they have no economy outside of summer, they dont even have a fucking city. 'Truro' literally not even a city. don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, and that's why you pay a lot for housing, because it is holiday and retirement land. btw when i said uk, i forgot about NI, there might be poorer areas there idk.

>still playing AC after Brotherhood

howling

Global winding lad

FONT

Same as Unity but greyer

kek

I don't feel like going outside.

>boxing 13 years
ah okay explains the brain damage
>no mention of lifts
hmmm okay so you're a scrawny gimp as well
okay mate tell me where i've slipped up? from my perspective it went like this
>i posted a paper which examines several studies
>you posted an article based on one of those studies, which still agreed with my point, but decided "correlation does not equal causation" is valid enough to disprove the WHOs conclusions
what am i missing out here?

Know this feel

REMINDER:

AC2 was the best AC game

and the series has gone seriously downhill since Brotherhood

AC4 was good but it was more just bullshitting around as a pirate and didnt have much to do with assassins creed

AC2 was the best, followed by brotherhood

poornwall.

err

Out of the ones I've played I'd rank them
>1 > 2 > Brotherhood > Revelations > 3
So pretty much in release order, I love the first for the setting mostly.

I liked the one in Constantinople

Housing and property values mean so much brother. There may not be industry but it is a desirable part of the UK. No one wants to retire to the north.
I'd white flight to Cornwall in a blink if I could afford there.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-NaN1ujo_0

great game

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE

answer my question lads. is he still popular?

it's a skimmer la, they use it to nick your card details

the idea of sex repulses me

Now there. I'd kick both your wimpy asses.

>watching the games of thrones son?
>mind if I watch with 'ya?
>wow, dragons. Alright

Running my uni's super computer in search for a perfect /brit/ tripcode at this moment.

Howling, the WHO report isn't a paper it's a report...

It looked at previous studies and said 'red meat and processed meat causes Cancer'

I then posted an article of a professor saying that in reality these studies only show a correlation and that there could easily be a hidden factor as correlation isn't causation. The article also cites the researches of one of the articles saying they wouldn't be able to prove causation because the studies are large and take decades

If you read the article you'd know this

>asses
FOY

>that chink walking by as if nothing happened

They always do this in the people dying videos in china too

why are they so soulless?

Lads, this is fucking mental but I was in Westminster today and was literally there as it happened. Only just managed to get on Sup Forums

Proper unlucky timing as I'm dong a grad scheme at the moment, so I only started in Westminster this week. Westminster has been the safest I've ever felt anywhere in London, so I'm actually in shock over this.

Horrible scene though, don't think I'll ever be able to forget this. I heard the commotion before I saw it, loads of people screaming behind me and a couple of dull thuds. Looking back it's so fucked to think that that was probably the sound of the first people being hit.

Didn't even react to it at first really, cause what are you meant to do when you hear a bunch of people screaming? Fuck, sorry, just typing this out as I think and it's really getting to me. Anyway people keep screaming so I look back kinda casually and immediately I see what's going on. This car is fucking careering down the pedestrian section of the bridge and everyone's scattering out the way as best they can. I swear I saw someone jump the railing. Fucking horrible. Wasn't for a few seconds that I even realised the car was heading right at me. I've only ever seen recordings of shit like this before, didn't even think to get out of the way. The car was absolutely hurtling down the pavement though and I realised if I stood still any longer I would be dead. At the same time though, I heard a crack which must've been gunfire, cause suddenly the car swerved erratically. I went to dive out of the way, but I mistimed it. I managed to get my torso out of the way, but the bonnet of the car hurtled directly into my lower half, the vehicle pinning my groin to the railing and thus totally obliterating my bollocks

dumb fuck president
lmao

Do Irishmen really think Potatoes are gold?

>asses
FOY

Hmm

what did you do about it?

business idea: watch the first season of house of cards again

Strange but well crafted gimmick, lots of potential

You're definitely one to watch

alright, shockingly though im going to trust the WHO report from 2015 over the opinion of one professor (and a brit user) from 2012 x

>I love the first for the setting mostly
'sheed

Lad if you're an immigrant you literally don't fucking care

You have no connection to the country, you don't give a shit

There's no sympathy
You're simply there because its richer and your parents are probably on benefits

wrong on two accounts, I'm more intelligent and educated than you, and far from scrawny/small

you're clearly an insecure moron and I really can't tell you how bloody easy it to smash people with your build and no skills in a fight

get this all the time where people think lifting a shitton of weights somehow magically makes you decent at fighting, its embarassing

racist

Kill yourselves fucking scumbags

No, fuck fascists.

Some little shit tried to swipe the Pope's Pope hat

Gonna knock that lil nigga out

Loved all the Simcity games, even the newest one but I've never played Societies, is it any good?

are megan

REEEEEEEE
stop ignoring me

get well soon :(

/Are lad/.

What the fuck has Stein done

Ended up breaking up with her like 3 months later for unrelated reasons anyway. For a while i felt like a scumbag same as you, but i eventually made my peace with it and realised i wasn't actually happy in the relationship or i never would've done it. Still haven't told her to this day though, that's a pain she could live without

Hmm yes trust a 'panel of experts' who wrote a report about the studies rather than the actual researchers who carries the studies out

Dunno what else I'd expect from a skinnyfat vegan though

Rude.

even haitiANO gets replies and you don't

Cheers lad

'g 'p 'e 't 't

Trust a brit to get so worked up over a pair of male buttocks.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>lifting a shitton of weights
that's quite flattering user, i'd say i still look DYEL at best and just fat at worst. If you actually have been boxing for 13 years you would definitely win in a fight against me yeah haha, not necessarily sure about the intelligent/educated part though. But let's stop arguing :)

Just noticed I've been rota'd in for 8 days in a row even though they're not supposed to give us more than 5. What the fuck lads

Desu pre-Islamic Middle Eastern culture is utterly fascinating

stop baiting, give me a real answer, inselaffe

words out of my mouth

no

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

alright, peace

cities skylines is 10x better than any recent simcity game which are shit compared to simcity 4.

switched back to chrome from firefox

i am doing an atheist praying while i watch my little pony

'o lad

>haitiANO
who is this?

>i am doing an atheist praying while i watch my little pony

I tried cities skyline and it was a really shite boring knock-off of the new sim city

really bad

its no pre-islamic though

game is set in the first crusade