She fucking told them. They pulled me out from under the bed and they're making me watch now

She fucking told them. They pulled me out from under the bed and they're making me watch now.

I'm standing in the corner of my room and my wife is getting DP'd while facing me. She's looking right into my eyes while they fuck her.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DfJGDvEaDk
vocaroo.com/i/s0cKJqgq0Z8E
vocaroo.com/i/s0yV8Dy9iaL0
vocaroo.com/i/s14zWcbOP7jF
vocaroo.com/i/s1DGLgT4yQDY
vocaroo.com/i/s0o74pVsEObO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof

WTF, this started nearly 5 hours ago.

This. I call bullshit until proved otherwise with pic and timestamp.

pics or it didn't happen

So you're standing in the corner watching your wife get railed while posting on Sup Forums. Stfu you lying sack of shit.

itt the loneliest OP

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

im not op, shoulda put
"proof?"

send pics of her covered in cum

Why the fuck are you lurking a bored dedicated to fiction if you cant' entertain a premise for the sake of entertainment?

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Only newfags post this. The rest of us consider it a given.
We come here for fake stories you fucking moron. That's the purpose for which this bored exists.

proof

>bored dedicated to fiction
>bored

did anyone save the vocaroos?

just those ones, i think there's like 2 more

Well if he's gonna write a story then he needs to write a fucking story. All we have here is a faggot claiming shit with no backup.

vocaroo.com/i/s14zWcbOP7jF
vocaroo.com/i/s1DGLgT4yQDY
vocaroo.com/i/s0o74pVsEObO

He doesn't have to write a story. He can make all the claims he wants with no backup and YOU are supposed to just pretend they are true.

That's what this bored is for, new guy.

YOU are supposed to be able to entertain a premise solely for the sake of entertainment but instead, you're on a board dedicated to fiction, fouling up every thread with replies of "FAKE!" "Wheres the proof??", ruining it for the rest of us because you didn't lurk moar when you found this place.
>fucking tourist

k

Fucking nigger. I lurked for years before I even made my first post. I can't say for sure that you're a newfag but your actions are certainly giving me reason to think you are.

Cross posting from other pruned thread

Fucking newfags dood.
You scream new you faggot

what was op suppose to call new thread, OP?

I miss the old Sup Forums too user. But Sup Forums hasn't been this since 2008.

bump

is your sissy penis still locked in chastity and frustrated?

does she ever tease your cock with her barefeet and keyholder anklet?

Not Op, but in the other thread he said he had been locked in chastity with no orgasm for a month before he crawled under the bed.

fake and gay