Amazon Refund Scam:

Amazon Refund Scam:
Have any of you guys done this before? I'm trying to buy a $600-$800 item and refund it however all of them require signatures. What should I tell Amazon when I try to refund it? The box was empty, wrong item, etc?

Any advice?

lurking

buy a low ranked item and report it as defective. no need to lie

But if I report the item as defective won't they want me to send it back?

yes... is that a problem?

Amazon isnt like ebay. you wont get your refund.

The point of doing a refund scam is to either get the item for free (by keeping the item and getting a refund) or getting a refund and selling the item. If I return the item and get a refund then that defeats the purpose of the scam.

if you want free money, just practice manufactured spending line a civilized human

Wuuut?

So you're out to screw over some reseller? Fuck YOU!!!

i'm not your google fucktard

worked as a faggot amazon driver, you can just say you didn't get your package and get a new one

Too many people have done it. They're not retarded. You need to do it with a different company like Target or some shit.

I've done this before but not on Amazon. Goy myself a free $850 queen mattress. Would do it again easily if I could get a friend in on it.

You'll never get a cash refund for an item that expensive.

Yeah but what do I do if a signature's required? Wouldn't the refuse to refund me?

You're fucken retarded faggot. It's not to get the money back.

I've heard of people getting refunds for more expensive stuff.

just an idea, but order the thing, then once you get it get a picture of a defective version of the product, and send the picture to Amazon claiming it's what you got

No signature was required for what I ended up doing.
Well, actually I did need to include something like it but it was so easy to Forge it that I did it at home with a simple scanner.

They're not that dumb. the expensive item gets sent back to see what the issue is as well gets checked out if there was something defective with the operating machine that made it. Bam, Serial Number is wrong.

What if I just tell them that the item in the box wasn't as described and ship back a rock or something?

fucking niggers been stealing my packages

what should i do?

You're a smart nigga user

All memes aside would that actually work?

People have bought items online before only to open them up and find woodchips, clay, dirt, or a stone instead (to fool the scale), do you think amazon would buy that story?

for an item sold by amazon? 0% chance

for an item sold by a third party seller with 0 feedback? hmmmm

Move or get a guard dog.

they made me sign for a $3 set of chopsticks, and then 2 days later left a 41 inch flatscreen television on my front porch while I was at work.

>41 inch flatscreen

there is no such thing. fuck off

>Bought a 50$ Steam card and a 100$ Steam card
>They where supposed to both come in on the same day but the 100$ card was delayed
>50$ Card came in and i managed to Forget i placed a order in for that card
>Thought wtf i just got fucked
>Took a SS on the package and card saying i placed a order in for the 100 but received the 50
>Gave me 50$ Amazon credit.
>100$ card came in next day, kek'd

Spent the 50$ with no issue

>he just admitted mail fraud on a public forum

That makes it all the sweeter.