I just got the most powerful erection ever

I just got the most powerful erection ever
>Pic god dam it related

Nicki strokes
best strokes

SHieeeeeeeeeeeeeetz

This cunt is retarded, and I wish she would stop slobbering all over my TV. There is a very good reason she doesn't get invited onto Late Night programs, and they'd rather give the five minutes to Queef and the Tardflakes.

OP, you are literally a drone

nothin wrong with wanting to jerk to that

From that? You one of those idiot Trump supporters?

I hope she sets a trend.

Imagine walking down the street and seeing every teenage girl you see rocking this look.

You mean, aside from the fact that the CDC says that 48% of Afro-American women have genital herpes?

>yes, I know the difference between genital herpes and Herpes simplex A.
>GENITAL HERPES

That's 1 in 2.

not like im fucking her

nothin wrong with wanting to jerk to that

>Imagine walking down the street and seeing every teenage girl you see rocking this look.
You know 90% of teenage girls are hideous, right? Jerk off and go to sleep, and don't wake up 'til you realize she's gross, you're retarded, and the vast majority of teenaged bitches should be slapped for even going out in public.

>most powerful erection
>to a black

The Jews are at it again

would love to fuck her and anyone saying they wouldn't is a fucking lier

Can anyone explain to me why she can dress up like a whore a kids can watch her videos etc.?

I prefer the OG real thang

Another example ... How can she be such a whore nowadays?

Feminists made it okay to be a whore, user. That's what people don't understand. Feminism is only gonna make them sluttier. It's a beautiful thing.

age has really fucking hit her i guess
same with madonna but i guess shes been a whore for the past 30 years

more like she's 47 and still looks like she's 35, so she's cashing in on it while she can. And we all benefit from it.

It looks like a huge exposed nutsack in those shorts

your dick is an idiot

Because kids are hypersexualized. When I was fifteen, nobody was licking between their fingers like they were spreading a twat, except for Andrew Dice Clay and that kind of "blue" material. They had congressional hearings about mainstream smut, courtesy of Tipper Gore. Now they get kids with a pretty face from Disney and exploit them, and BOOM, Hannah Montana turns into Miley Cyrus when she turns 18. They're all brain dead. Its been happening since Judy Garland, but nobody knew it and it would blow their career, but with digital media, its like a fucking lightning bolt.

jesus christ how old are you. tell me your story

8/8 would lick it

but kids these days are getting laid less and have more trouble having sex than they ever used to. So explain that

Not into bestiality.

gorillas have huge asses too it's not a coincidence.