WWYD - Innocent face edition

WWYD - Innocent face edition

She looks really good. Do you have more pictures of her?

What's her nationality? Looks German.

any girl looks cute with that snapchat filter

anyone wna do wwyd on kik?

She's from the uk I go to college with her. She's hot af

Bump

She's cute, I'd love to push my dick into her mouth while she looked up at me

Nice keep going... good one and I'll drop nudes

Are you in London?

Cause I was in Liverpool and Manchester last weekend and, dear god, I think I have PTSD from how ugly the girls are there.

They are all fat and have masculine faces.

Near to Newcastle there's bad and good here too. This one is better in person. We've made out a few times and some other stuff

A person's attractiveness goes by genes not by location you colossal cunt.

More of the girl from the OP please.

Wwyd

Bump

Incurso322

I wanna push this whore to her knees and violently pound her throat. With both hands on the back of her head I'd bash her face down on my pelvis repeatedly, causing her to gag and retch all over herself like the disgusting fuckpig she is.

wwyd

wwyd?

I just wanna beat this cunt while she sucks me off. Especially her tits. Slap them, punch them, put out a few cigarettes on them. Dump a load on them and piss on her while she sobs to clean her up.

keep on

make her happy again

punch her bitch face

Seeing her laying their, beaten and soaked in piss, would get me hard again. I'd flip her over prone bone and she'd yelp in pain as I press the head of my cock against her asshole. Eventually I'd find my rhythm and start savagely violating her ass. She'd thrash and squirm before I grabbed the back of her head and bashed it into the floor, her arms and legs going loose as I continue to pound her asshole.

Wwyd

Sister

Such a good little slut

wwyd?

Send her back to the steel mill because those damn Krauts aren't going to just give up so damn easily.

Has a very innocent face but she is so sluty

Wwyd?

Moreeee, preferably her slutty side

My girl

Would ravage that atrocious scarf off her body and stuff it into the matching glass while claiming the cafe is ran by Jews

5/7

>girl

Would hijack car, drop little girl off school, go on rampage in Isla and butthurt about how women don't like me

Ok Wwyd? She obviously like to bend over

Yup :)

Take her back to daycare and make myself a sandwich

My dream girl lol fun size lol

>wwyd
send her back to school
also, wwyd

Wwyd?

I've sniffed and jerked off with her panties. WWYD?

Wwyd to that innocent face

Would tear off eyelashes and put on penis head for permanent butterfly kisses

Wwyd?

Pack her a nice lunch and send her off to 8th grade.

Make that cleavage nice and sloppy by pounding her tonsils with my cock. She'd barf all over herself like a fuckpig before a dumped my load down her throat.

Would steal macaroon, wipe off eyeliner, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

would deport

Would wipe off Kool-aid mouth and say no three times because NO means NO

Bend that pussy over and start pounding that fat ass while I grab her tits, I fuck her till she almost passes out, then I would slap her awake with my cock on her face, As she hungrily starts sucking, I start filming her and post the vid to her facebook and invite every guy from school to come by and fuck her as hard as they can

Love it, thanks. She'd hate it, feminist type.

>Golden Boobs in background
>Innocent

Kek.

She looks tasty, I'd love to give her an STD.

Buy her non trainer bras and repaint those disgusting walls.

Force her to make tacos for me and my Ben

That's my kinda stuff

wwyd to my little sis?

Rude friend yelling in her face and not sharing her earbuds deserves a pop in the mouth

what a wasted opportunity

Would tell her to wash her damn hands if she's going to be taking selfies in the shitter

Only a small part of your 72 virgins

Would take her shopping so she could buy clothing that actually fucking matched

Jess

would take sucker away because she is supposed to be a model and shouldn't be consuming sugar, ffs

She has the swollen cheeks of a bulimic

Here is your bitch do to her whatever you want

What is this fucking cancer? Stop posting shit teir quality photos on Sup Forums, faggot.

wwyd

I'd destroy her tight little asshole

FAG

more of this sluts tongue out. fuck her sluuty throat before dumping my load in her mouth

Moar?

Alison 1/3

Alison 2/3